Chapter 5

Previously on Chapter 4

She accepts us here in Alexandria. She showed us around and lead us to an available house we could occupy. Once we all settled in with the house, we are all gathered together in a big room fit to everyone in our group.

The leader turn to us and smile. "Welcome to Alexandria" she said those line with a gentle smile plastered on her face. I don't care what ever this place is. I just hope this is a Long shot and we don't have to go outside and face those walkers.

So our life in Alexandria starts now!

-New Friends-

Y/N P.O.V

It's been a week since we've been living in Alexandria. We have our own parts to do. But today is a free day. We can do anything we want, as long as we stay inside.

Carl and I are walking around the town, trying to look for something to do. But there isn't something to do and it's getting boring. We walk hand in hand. But then Carl pull away. I turn to him and was about to ask what was wrong, but he wraps his arm around my shoulder. "Hm? What is it? You're about to say something?" He asks. I shook my head "no it's nothing. I'm just confused why'd you pull away all the sudden" I say. He chuckles and kiss my cheek. I blushed at his sudden movement. He laugh "Awww~ looks like I'm dating a tomato~" he tease. I hit his shoulder "don't tease me!" I pout. "Okay! Okay!" He laughs.

Then there's a voice behind us, calling for us. "Hey!!" We turn to where the voice came from, to see a boy. "Hey?" I say. "I'm Ron. You guys are new here, right?" He asks. I look at Carl "yeah we are" Carl said. "Come with me! I want you to meet my friends" he said. Carl and I look at each other then back at Ron. "Um sure..." I say. "Great!" He cheers. Then he grab my wrist and start pulling me along with him. "Hey!! That's my girl you're pulling at" Carl yell out. Ron let my wrist go "Sorry! I didn't know you guys are together" he said. Carl caught up with us, he wrap his arms around me from behind, and glare at Ron. "Well... Now you know. So hands off her. She's mine" Carl said. I jab his stomach "don't be rude! He apologised. Plus he doesn't know" I scold him. Carl pouts at me. I giggle and kiss his cheek. "You missed!" He pouts more. I giggle and kiss his lips. "Better" he smiles.

"Um... Guys I'm here you know" we turn to Ron, who's shifting awkwardly in his feet. "Sorry 'bout that" I say. "Yeah.... Sorry for being rude" Carl apologised. "Yeah... I should have asked first before acting" Ron said. He gestured us to follow him, and we did.

After a while we finally reach at home. "Come! The others are upstairs" he said, running up the stairs. Carl held my hand and we walk up the stairs. Ron leads us to a room. "Guys! We have the new people here. They have kids our age among them. So I thought it'll be nice to have them with us" Ron said. The others turn their attention towards us. "Hey!" They say together. "Hi/Hello" Carl and I said together. We begin to introduce one another. They are friendly, but I don't like the girl that's sitting on the bed. She keeps on eyeing Carl. But I think she's just curious about us.

Time-skip

It's been a week since we've met the other kids. I like being friends with them. Well... Except for the girl called Enid. She's acting clingy to Carl. Can't she see that he's taken. He's mine!! But I try to control my anger. I don't want to cause trouble, because it might cause us to be banished from this safe haven. I don't want that.

I'm sitting on a swing next to the house. I'm sitting on it with my guitar. I start to play a little tune.

(Alan Walker - Faded played by Andrew Foy. If you read my other book, you'd know that he's one of my fav guitarist)

I fill the swing move a little, as someone takes a seat next to me. When the song is over, the person next to me give out a soft applause. I place the guitar on the ground next to me. I turn to see Carl "that's awesome! Oh... How I missed listening to your playing, Y/N. The last time you played is before..." He stops before he could finished his sentence. But I know exactly what he meant. "I know... But don't think about that anymore. There's no use of clinging to the past" I say. Carl let out a sad sigh, then he place his hand on top of mine. "Y/N... You have no idea. How much I regret trusting Kelly more than you. I'm so... So sorry, Y/N" he said as a tear escape his eyes. I use my hand that's not being held by him and wipe his tear gently with my thumb. "Shh... Don't cry. I've forgave you. Don't think about it anymore. Just... Don't betray me again. I don't know... If I could handle anymore pain" I say as I start to tear up. It's Carl's turn to wipe my tears. He then pulls me into a hug. "I love you, Y/N. Thank you... Thank you so much, for loving me... For giving me a second chance... Thank you" he whispers. I lean my head on his shoulder "no need to thank me... I accept you, because I still loves you. Just don't betray me again, 'Kay?" I say. I feel him nod his head "I promise, Y/N.... I promise" he whispers. We stayed in each other's arms. Then he pulled away slightly and leans in to kiss me, he gave me one long passionate kiss.

After a while, we need to pull away because we need to breathe. He smiles at me, which I return with a soft one. He place a gentle kiss on my forehead "I love you... So much" he said. "I love you too, Carl"

*to be continued*

A/N: Heyy!! Sorry for not updating this book for so long. I'm running out of idea. So go easy on me. I'll update more if I can get my imagination working. Bye!!