Chapter 11

Previously on Chapter 10

Soon he was out of sight. "Tch!" Was my respond. Then I turn around to walk away. Whatever... I can do this by myself. I just need to make a brilliant plan. But what should I do?

I will come up with a plan soon.... I know I will

-Alexandria's Downfall-

Y/N P.O.V

It's been a week since Alex came back to my life. Our relationship is getting better and better each day. I am so happy to have him back.

Alex is helping around Alexandria, so it's just me alone in my room. I just laid in my room, waiting for Alex to come back. But after a while of waiting, I'm starting to feel bored.

'I'll just take a walk' I thought to myself. Moving my body to a sitting position. Then I got up from my bed. I take my jacket, since it's kinda cold to be outside. But before that, I write a note for Alex incase he get back before I'm home.

Then I walk towards the front door and left the house. Just as I thought, as soon as I left the house... My whole body starts to shiver. "Gosh.. It's so cold out here" I say to myself.

I keep walking around. Greeting people here and there. Then I come across the watch tower. Nobody seems to be in there. So I just starts climbing, maybe I could get a look of the outside world for a while. Checking how things are.

After a while, I finally got to the top. I take a look beyond the wall and sigh. 'What am I expecting... Everything will always be the same... There won't ever be the end of them. Those filthy walkers... The cause of my family's death. I'm so stupid for thinking for once that things could get better. No... Things would only get worse and worse' I thought to myself. Tears starts to pool up in my eyes.

"Y/N..." I heard someone said behind me. I turn my head and quickly wipe them away. "Carl..." I said his name. "Are you crying?" He asks. "No..." I said. "Don't lie to me" he said. I roll my eyes "why'd you asks then?" I said to him, a little too harsh than I intended. He flinch in respond. "Sorry..." I said. He walks forward and sit next to me. "Wanna talk about it?" He asks. "No..." I said. "Come on... You'll feel better if you do" he tries to reason me. "If I need to talk to get better, I'd talk with Alex... Not you" I said. His eyes sadden "you're really back with him..." He said. "What do you expect, Carl? Of course I'd be with him... He treats me better than you did... He never once hurt me! You hurt me more than once!" I yell at him.

"Y/N... I'm so sorry... Please forgive me" he begs. "It's too late Carl... I'm with Alex and I love him. I'm not gonna dump him for a boy like you" I said. I get up and leave the place. Ignoring his plead for me to stay and give him another chance. 'Carl... How many chances do I have do give you?' I thought to myself as heavy tears stream down my eyes.

I arrive back at home. I open the door and slam it behind me. Then I heard footsteps. 'Shit... I don't know he's back...' I thought to myself. Then he comes into view. "Y/N? Baby? Wha-" his eyes widened as he saw my state. In an instant he rush over to me. He kneels down next to me. He cups my face in his hands "why are you crying? What happens?" He asks. I shake my head and wrap my arms around his neck, desperate for his comfort.

He picks me up and walk upstairs to our shared room. He laid me gently and lay himself down next to me. He wraps his arms around me, pulling me closer to him. He caress my head gently in his hand. I just wrap my arm around his torso, leaning my head on his chest. He didn't say anything and just waits for me to calm myself down. Then I slowly falls asleep.

Alex P.O.V

She's okay when I left her this morning. Then she just comes back crying... What happened? Did someone harass her? Who ever did that... I won't forgive that person or anyone who dares to upset my girl.

I close my eyes and pull Y/N closer to me. Hugging her in a firm hold. Then slowly drift of to sleep.

Time-skip

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up from a loud sound. I sprung up and a hand was covering my mouth. "Shh..." I heard someone whispers in my ear. I turn my head to see Alex, with his index finger on his lips as a signal for me to stay silent. I nod my head. He moves his hand from my mouth. "Alex? What's happening?" I asks him in a hush tone.

He gestures me to stand up and I did. He told me to walk to the window slowly and slightly duck down. I did as how he instruct me. "Look" he said, pointing out the window. I take a peak and my eyes widened.

Walkers is walking around. "Keep quiet baby..." He whispers. Wrapping his hand around my shoulder. I nod my head. My hands went to my mouth, to prevent myself from letting out a whimper. Alex gently pull me away from the window and turns my body to face him.

"Hey... You don't need to worry... I won't let those things gets to you, okay? I will protect you no matter what... You'll be okay... I promise you that" he said, softly. "But there's too many of them" I said.

"I know... I know... But they are nothing compare to me" he said. I look at him in confused. "If I show you... Will you promise not to be afraid of me?" He asks. I nod my head. Then his eyes turns blood red. I step back in shock. "W-wha?" I said in shock. "Don't be afraid, Y/N... This is the real me. I'm a pure blood vampire... That's why I'm still here" he said. "T-that... Explains why your whole body is so cold" I said. He nods his head. Then his face looks worried. "Are you scared?" He asks. I shook my head. "No... I know you wouldn't hurt me..." I said. He smiles and hugs me.

Then...

*to be continued*

A/N: what?! Alex is a vampire?! Wow... Didn't see that coming do you? But I hope you'll enjoy this book. I know... Vampires and zombies are off to be put together in a book. But I have a dream... I have a boyfriend, who is a vampire and we are in a zombie apocalypse world. So I decide to do it here. Since this IS a zombie apocalypse. So just go along with it, 'Kay? Thank you for reading, bye!!!