Chapter 13

Previously on Chapter 12

"I love you, Y/N..." I say in a low voice. I just hide myself behind the tree as I watch Alex holding the girl I love with all my heart. The girl I keep betraying. I'm such a fool. I really need her back with me. I'm gonna have her back. No matter what it takes.

-Surviving-

Y/N P.O.V

I don't know how long has it been since we left Alexandria. It's really hard for us to survive on the road. But there's no choice.

Alex's friends have saved everyone from my group, including Carl and his father. It's not that I'm upset he survived... No! I'm actually really glad he survived. Even though he hurts me... I still cared for him. As a friend of course. I have Alex. I'm not gonna leave him just for Carl.

It's early in the morning. Alex and I agreed to share a tent. My reason is because I don't want to be alone. His reason is because he wants to make sure I'm safe. He's always been the loving Boyfriend. I'm so happy that he's still alive. It doesn't matter if he's a human or a vampire... He's still the same Alex to me. The same caring and loving Boyfriend, that I love so much.

"Baby... Wake up..." I heard him whispers. I open my eyes, and look at him. "What?" I ask him. "We need to get going..." He said. I nod my head and get up. He sits up and place a loving kiss on my forehead. I smile "morning, Alex..." I said. He smiles and peck my lips. He caress my hair. "Good morning to you too, my babygirl..." He said.

He helps me pack my stuff. Then I sling my backpack over my shoulder. Alex smiles at me. "You ready?" He asks. I nod my head and place my hand on top of his. "Ready..." I said. Then we walk out of the tent. We pack the tent as well.

"Wake up everyone!" Alex said. One by one, wake up from their tent. "Let's get going..." He said. "Since when are you the leader?" Carl spat at him. I steps in front of Alex, shielding him from Carl. "He saves you... If it weren't for him, you would've been dead by now... You should at least thank him! You ungrateful jerk!" I said, angrily at him.

His eyes soften at me. Then he glares at Alex. "Consider yourself  lucky because you have Y/N on your side... Tch... I don't want to make her to hate me more than she already has" He said. He looks at me one last time, then he sighs and walks away.

I turn to look at Alex. "You okay?" I asks. He nods his head. "You really don't have to stand up for me... He doesn't stand a chance against me... You should worry about him instead..." He said. I just nod my head in respond "I'm not gonna worry for him... My Boyfriend is you... Not him" I said. He just smiles at me. I smile back at him.

He held my hand gently. He lean down to kiss my lips. Then he pulls away, only to place another kiss on my forehead. He let his lips linger there. Then he pulls away to look at me. "Let's get going now, yeah?" He said. I nod my head "okay..." I said. Then all of us starts walking.

Alex and I walks hand in hand. After a while of walking, I start to feel tired. Alex notice this, so he turns to look at me. "Tired?" He asks. I turn to look at him and nod my head "a bit..." I said. He walk forward and kneel down in front of me "hop on..." He said. I look at him. "B-But... You keep c-carrying me..." I said. "It's okay, Y/N... I don't mind... I don't want you to feel tired..." he said. I sigh and comply. I move forward, then I hop on his back. He place his hands behind my knees to help me stay on his back.

He smiles at me. "Besides... You're as light as a feather..." He said. I blush and place my face on his neck. His neck vibrates as he let out a laugh. "No need to feel so shy, baby... It's just me..." He said. A smile appear on my face. I roll my eyes, as I let out a giggle. "Yeah yeah..." I said. Then I lean my head back on his shoulder. Without me knowing, someone is staring at us with clear jealousy in his face.

Carl P.O.V

It really hurts... To see her with other guys. Now I know how painful it was. Now I know how much pain she's feeling when I kissed Enid. I'm such a fool.... I betrayed her. I'm so sorry Y/N... I'm so sorry... Please forgive me.

I clench my fist as I look at them. I sigh and look away. I feel tears begin to pool up in my eyes. I blink my eyes rapidly to stop myself from crying. But a tear manage to escape my eyes. All of this is too much for me. I wish I could turn back time and fix everything. I wish I never betray her. She would've still be with me. What can I do to have her back. I needed her back.

Time-skip

It was now night time. Alex is setting up the tent as we stop for the night. I want to help, but he's not letting me.

Soon the tent is ready. He turns his head to look me. "You can get inside now..." He said, with a soft smile. I smile and get inside the tent. I make myself comfortable inside the sleeping bag.

Alex enters the tent. Then he lay next to me. He turns to face me. He wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I lean my head against his chest.

Then I can feel him placing a soft kiss on my head. "Goodnight baby... I love you..." He said. I smile softly, even though he can't see it. I pull away slightly and look up at him. I smile and peck his lips. Then I pull away and look into his eyes lovingly. "I love you too, Alex..." I said. He leans in to kiss me again. I smile into the kiss as I wrap my arms around his neck. I deepen the kiss.

Then we pull away for air. He doesn't need to breathe. But I do. He smiles at me and place another soft kiss on my forehead. He pulls me closer. I lean my head against his chest. Even though he no longer have a heartbeat... This is still comforting. I smile as I close my eyes and slowly drift of to sleep.

*to be continued*