Prologue

Three Years Ago
Lauren was in the passager's seat of her girlfriend Lucy's car as Lucy drove down the road. Lauren looked over at Lucy and smiled. "I love you so much Lucy." She spoke softly. Lucy glanced over at her "I love you too babe, so much." She says.

Lucy's eyes were off the road for a minute but that was just enough time for her to swerve into the next lane. She tried to get control of the steering wheel but unfortunately the car lost control and the crashed into another car. Lucy looked over at her girlfriend and saw Lauren covered in blood and unconscious. Everything happened so fast and before she knew it things went black.

-

Waking up in the hospital Lucy felt sick when she couldn't find Lauren. "Where's my girlfriend?" She asked one of the nurses. The nurse smiles at her "she's in surgery right now but she'll be out soon and then you'll be able to see her." The nurse said kindly. Lucy breathed a sigh of relief when she heard that. Lauren was ok. Hopefully.

A few hours passed before Lucy could go see Lauren and she was nervous. She didn't know what to expect when she walked into Lauren's room and that terrified her. Taking a few deep breaths Lucy finally walked into Lauren's room. Green eyes meet brown and she smiled at Lauren but her smile fell when Lauren spoke.

"H-hi b-ba-baby!" Lauren stuttered.

Lucy's world came crashing down when she realized how badly the accident has affected Lauren. Oh my god.

-

And then it begins.

After coming home from the hospital Lucy is very distant with Lauren and the girl doesn't understand why. Lauren tried asking what was wrong but Lucy always tells her not to talk.

"L-Lu-Lucy pl-please t-ta-talk t-to m-me." Lauren stuttered slowly.

Lucy glares at her "I told you not to fucking talk! God can't you take the hint that I don't want to here you speak you fucking idiot!" She yells.

Lauren was shocked by Lucy's outburst and quickly hung her head low. Lucy has never talked to her like that and she doesn't understand why she's doing it now. What's happening?