Chapter two

Today was the day my parents goin' overboard for some activities containing the campony.Well my father is the CEO of our company and i am required to inherite after my father is retired and i am old enough to take care of the campony.

I dont want my parents to go.Call me selfish or whatever is just that i love having them around even though my family is around i just want it to be complete.Anyway since i have to go to school.I woke up early today so that i can say goodbye to my parents.I just hope they haven't gone already.

Oh i forget that they are going at midday so there is still time to say goodbye to them.I let out a sigh and spring of my bed.And went into the the bathroom and brush my teeth then stripped into the shower nakedly and showered with cold water.After i finish showering.I went into my room.My room is big and when i say big it is really big.

I went to my closet that is even big but not like my bathroom but thats okay.I enter and i look through my clothes.Really expensive clothes.Finally i found what i wanted to wear.

I picked out a ripped black xut short.With a maroon crop top that  will fit me perfectly.I match my out-fit with some white converse..i ended it with a colourful check shirt.

After i finish picking out my clothes i went to my make-up table and do some brushes and Mascara that is water-proof and with amd eye-liner and with a light red lip-stick.I dress up and make my way to the kitchen were we mostly have our breakfast.

I found my whole family already sited.I great every one of them with a kiss on the cheek and sat across my aunt.

When our chef saw that the whole family was sitted he started serving our meal.Pancakes and fresh milk and some juice fir the big people.After our breakfast my family went into the living and chatted waiting for my driver.

I heard a honk out-side tge house.I bid another goodbye to my parents and  went to my waiting car.

"G'morning Sauden..How's the morning"i great my driver as i took a sit at the passager sit.Sauden has been my driver since fifth grade that means for five years now.He is turning 50years old on the 14th of April.

"'ma good Little miss how is your morning"He said and started driving.Little miss is the nickname Sauden gave to me when he was assigned as my driver in my fifth grade.I told him just to call me by my name but he said that ,that will be too formal and he doesnt want to be too formal with me he will get into trouble.I just rolled my eyed and thought 'This is your typical Sauden'.

"Sad but i will get pass it" i answer him.We reached in fifteen minutes and i was greated by my friends.Collin and Samuel oh and Sally.Me and Collin have been friends since childhood so basically we are bestfriends.Him and sally are dating .Two years relationship.Sally and Samuel are twins.We met at the orodation of their company.My family was invite because we were doing a project together.Thas Three years back so basically we friends for three years.

********

Sorry to end the chapter with so much distressed but i was  bussy so i just ended like that.

Remember to :share,comment and Vote.If it is on your liking

On top is Pateicua's outfit🔝🔝🔝.....And oh forget about the colourful check shirt

Point out any mistakes
Smile :)