Chapter 11

When I reach home.I went straight to my room.And cried my heart out.Luckily no one was at home when I reach the house.And it was a  nice thing cause I will not get questioned.I just wish my mom was here.So I can share what I am feeling with her.

We always do that Have that girl moment.We're we will do everything together With no one interrupting us.

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

"Pat Gradma said dinner is ready.Come out of the room"My niece Lorry yelled from her room.Usually my aunt will come and tell me herself.But things had changed like I said.

"I will down in a minute"

"Dont take long"

I jumped in the shower and shower quickly.When I was done I went to the dinning room.I found everyone sitting at the dining table.My aunt serving the food.

"Why are you late.?" My aunt ask as soon as I took a sit .

"I was taking a shower?" I ask unsure of what to say I mean.She knows I do that sometimes.

"Taking a shower while I said diner is ready?"

"Yes?"

"You will not disrespect me in my own house"She yelled "When I say this you do this." She said slamming her fist on the  table .That took everyone by surprise.

"Uh last time I check the house was my mom's ....Uh not yours" I said getting irritated.
My nephew Kelly kicked me under the table.Trying to make me stop.  "I am not hungry anymore...I lost my appetite" I said and stand up.

"Sit down " My aunt said when I was half way to the door .I turned around and look at her.

"To do what I am not hungry " I said getting annoyed.

"I said sit down..."AuNt Lilly said in her firm voice "Even though you are not hungry "

"What no way I am not going to sit and do -" I shut up when I saw her harsh glare.And sat down.

"From know on.Everybody does what I say in this house.Caroline and Dave that used to be good to guys are not here they are buried six-feet-Underground.And Dont honk of disrespecting me." My mouth was know hanging open to what my aunt just said.

"Gradma that's harsh to say about Gradma Caroline and Gradpa Dave " My little nephew said

"Shut up Felipe"My aunt shouted at him.

"How can you say something about your own sister like that. don't you have some decentnity on you.?" I aSk with venom coming out my mouth.

"Dont talk to like that young lady"

"No!" I shout at her

"Calm down Pat" My niece Lorry warned me.

"Dont tell me to calm down Lorry.This women is crazy how can she say something about two people who were nothing but sweat to her and this is how she repay them.I am digusted" I spat.

My aunt let out a venermouse laugh "You say this Is how I repay them I did tell them to welcome me in their house they did by themselves.Anyway they got what came to them." My aunt said.What's wrong with her.

"I can't believe you " I said.

"Ther at so many things you won't belief about me.Sweaty.Your mother.She was the sweatest in every thing .Everyone likes her cause she was nice to anyone.She got the perfect boyfriend.And everyone in the family was happy about that.I tried everything.But they didn't split up.Then they got married.But that never stoped me from going through my plan of destroying them especially Caroline" She  said   with a devil laugh after that.Tears were now forming in my eyes.

"You see what I mean " Liily said pointing at me "You are week as her.You cry on simple things..Thays why  it was an easy target to get rid of her...Hahaha ...Ahhh keno  everything is in place just need to get rid of you........No You are already dead to us get out of this house NOW!" she shout at me

"N-no this my parents house.You can't so that to me" I said in A shaking voice

"Get out" My aunt said and started dragging me to the door..."This wouldn't have happen if I got everything your mother had and you could just obey me...." She said and pushed me outside.I fell on my stomach and my head hit on the flour real hard.

"Bye bye now Patricia l....Hope we never me at again" She said and close the door in my face while I was runnyng back inside.

I keep calling her to open the door but she never did.I called everyone in the house but they never came.

All I know is that I was disowned by my family that I was left with.I am Disowned girl with nothing left but just a broken heart.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Yeay ..........

I am done with Disowned for now is a good bye

I will inform you about the sequel...