Chapter nine

Hey guys before i post this chapter check out the amazing cover by SlytherinDemigod1DAFOE

Thank you soo much its beautiful...

*********
Back to the storie

As soon as i heard the news of my mom.It was not long before it started to struck.what the soctor said was just painfull i couldnot believe it.

~Flashback~

"We did some test on Miss Vendeerz and its seemz like the Ventilator was cut of./Disconnected.When it is disconnected the patient finds it hard to breath and will die eventually"The Doctor takes a big breath befor he continue

"Miss Vendeerz was on her way to recovery.We dont know what happened for the ventilator to get loose.Is was connected for it to provide air to the lings because the patient cant breath probally.So-"

Before he can continue i cut in."Just get to the damn point.I dont understand what the need to hide behind the bushes."I said harshly.That even the doctor was taken by suprise .Okay i did not mean it to get out harshley.It just did and thats not my fucking problem.I got enough going through already .And whats the need of hidding behide the bush.Spill the beens .

"What i am trying to say is that Miss Vendeerz Ventilator was cut off by someone.It was not an accident.It was muder.Because she was on her way of recorvering and someone that hate her so much cut the ventilator off."

What!....Everyone in the hospital looked at me."What did i say that out loud.?"I ask my aunt.Who's face was afraid or let me say scared.Scared if what?* actually.My aunt nodded with a strained faced..Okay i did not Do it on purpose people.And whats with the face Aunty.

"No no no....Who would want to kill my mother i mean she was sweat to everyone she met.No one will want to kill her.Thats totally un-believe able."I said.I am not crying anymore because you know me if you dont you are about to.I have that look of anger that can kill if it could kill.Whoever took my moms life away is sually going to suffer a lot and i am telling .The suffering is going to be ten times worse than what i am feeling right known.Its not a threat but a warning.

The doctors left us in our own thoughts.My aunt was not crying that much.And even my Grandparents from my fathers side didn't even come and visit me.Or check on their son.Its th eir freaking Bloody son for godsake and i am their flesh and blood Not even a phone call from them.I am sure they have heard the news.I guess they didnot care anymore.Years of not caring has brought them up to this.I would never do that to my Children.Whoever they choose to marry us just fine with me.

There was a tap on my shoulders .I look up saw My friends.My eyes were blood shot!.The were red.I look like a Vampire who is hungry.

"Th-they are gone" I manage to choke out " T-The both left me ..They will never come back" I continue.

"D-dont say that Pat.They are gone from our live but not from our hearts.Their are still here with us no m-matter what okay.Dont think the worse"Sally said slidding down to sit with me.And hugging me.Sam amd Collin did the same.We all cried while holding each other.

If only they could survive the crash .We all wouldnt be here.I will be sitting in class.

~End of flashback~

Now i am here.Broken hearted.Having a heart ache over my parents.And the only think i could do was cry.Cry untill thr tears dry out.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

😕😠😕😕😕😕😕😕😕

Hey guyz only one chapter left till the book is finished.And the will be a sequel i think .If you want it rest assured i will gove it to you .

The sequal is called.

Choose from below i dont know which one to take.

1| Memories
2|Pained
3|Revenge
4|Happy ending (After all)
5|Love does matter

Thats it amd u starting a new story.I will notiffy you when i post it\Publish it and i am going to delete the other book 'We will get through'

Bye