Chapter seven

"Pet you have to eat something"Sally said.Her,Collin and Samuel came to visit on my mom amd check up on me.And since i havent eaten for days now.She is forcing me to eat.I really dont want to eat.I want my mom back.I want her to fight for her life.Can she please just remember that she has a family outside waiting for her to come back with open arms.

"I dont want to eat Sally.I want my dad back.I want my mom to come back to me okay.."i said as tears start to stream down my cheeks.

"Come on petty please do this for your self and  us if not for your family and your mom even your dad....What would your mom think when she see you like this.....You are loosing weight aaand is very bad for health...please just eat" Ally said

"Yaaah do it for your mom when she get out of the coma she will be very happy that you stayed strong for..Eat so you gain energy so you can fight along with her ...please patty just eat"Collin said.I open my eyes that were close amd look up at him.He was kneeling down.his hands on my knees amd looking at me.His face was full of worry.I start to feel a little bit guilty 'cause  i made them worry so much.

And here i am sitting here acting sturbbon while they are trying to help me.I am such a fool.More tears start to stream down again.

"Shhhh dont cry any more Pat.We are here for you okay...Dont cry." Colin  said hugging me..."Come on just take a bite okay..." i nod my head and smiled a little bit.

***

After i finish eating i visit my mom and then went home to shower.I did not realise how bad i needed the shower until i got in.I showered for about two hours yes i was just in the shower.Crying and thinking about my mom and dad .The good memories...The more  i think about them the more i start to cry.

I got out of the shower and wrapped a tower on my body then went  in my room exiting the bathroom i look around my room.Pictures of my mom amd dad hanged around the walls.I walk to my table that is attached  to my drawers and look at the picture where my mom and dad were standing and smilling with me in the  middle. I having a toothie smile on my face.This were the moments someone can leave remembering.I didnt know i was crying until i felt wet under my cheek.

I wiped it away harshley and then stand up.I am done crying.I done with everything happening to me.I am done being this lonely girl.Crying over her parents.I am going to stay strong for my mom because she needs me right know to be strong for her and thats exactly what i am going to do stay strong for her,And fight with her every single moment

And thats a promise....

***********

Hey jelly beans...Yaap i can see that glare you guys are sending.Well i updated and so you can stop sending me that glare ...Anyways hope you like the filtter..cause i am liking Patricia's new dertimation to stay strong.

Aaaand i deleted my other book one in a million cause its not getting that much support buuut i posted another one called 'We will get thought' hope you guys check it out LoL😅

keep smilling:)