Chapter four

"How are they....? i asked my aunt as soon as i reached."They doctors are doing their thing" my aunt answered me.But that was not the news i wanted to hear.I wanted to hear that their fine.No harm was done to them.

I can't believe this is happening to me.Why dies this have to happen to me.Why?why did theyjave to take my parents?Why them.I just cant believe this happened three hours ago.

~Three hours ago~

I enter the principals office as soon as i heard him say i sjould come in.I wait for him to tell mee to sit down.The fucker wad not even looking at me.Domt get me wrong but seriousley our principalhas fucking bad manners.That i hate.

"Sit down miss Veenderz"Mr Davis said still not looking at me.Okay i must admit that this is getting me more nervouseWhy dont he just say the reason he called me for.Get to the point already I shout in my head.

"You are probally wondering why I called you here" Damn well you got thay correct. "There has been a serious condition going on and it needs your attedents" he said but i still kept quite wondering what the seriouse condition is.

"I got a call today from police officers-"I quickly cut him off.
"Whatever it is Sir i didnot do it" i said quickly befor he could continue.Wondering why the police called and what the fuck i did that i couldnt remember.

"Its not about what you did Miss Veenderz its about what happen" He siad finally turning and looking at me.Okay what it is the problem now .Why coudn't he just cut the crap and tell me what the hell is going on i'm kinda getting confused here.If only he could get to the freaking fucking point.When Mr Davia sensed my impatient he got to the point not really the point.

"The police informed me that tge was an accident and you are required to be there" Okay fuct it.

"Mr Davis with all do respect can you pkease cut me a slack and tell me the fuc- freaking point..i am getting impatients and have a class to attend to" i said to him.

"Of course miss Miss Vernderz....I'm really sorry to tell you this way but your parenys has suffered a really critical accident" I cant belive what i am hearing right know.No.

"N-no sir my parenys cant be in the accidents tgey are at the airport waiting for their flight to take off ....T-they c-ant be...This is ...This is really all a lie."I said standung from my chair not waiting for Mr Davis to say anyting with tears streaming down my face.

"No no no no no no no"i said taking out my phone and call my aunt.

"Helo...Paty where are you..I have been calling you fifty times and you are not picking up...You really need to come to the Hospital..State Hospital and please hurry up" She said with a vouce that is cracking.This make cry even more.

Without waisting any time i hired a taxi and give it direction to the State Hospital.With only one though runing in my mind.

My parents cant die.The can't

*************

Oh hello there my sweat readers *Waves her hand when she finally notice her readers are here.*

Okay guys i jave to tell you that i have no exprience in accidenys and hiw to tell the news to the victims.Thats why Mr Davis was hidding around the bush.Please dont kill me.
*Hides in a corner* Anyways

Thank you so much for reading my story and you know what you have to do:
1:Vote😅
2:Comment😆
last but not least
3:follow😇
        Lastly
4:SHARE😢

*Sorry for shouting but i'm hyper"

Smile :)