#3 Jungkook

Confession:

Y/N POV:
I always had a crush on my class mate Jeon Jungkook. He wasn't very popular at our school but he was really cute. He was a really shy boy so he wouldn't really talk to girls. In lunch he would sit with his group of friends which were 6 other guys. None of them were in my class but they all were pretty cute.

I walked towards my locker and opened it only to find a note and box of chocolates in it. I opened the note and read it. It said:

Meet me at the rooftop before lunch
FROM : Your secret admirer.

'A secret admirer? Who would ever like me ? ' I though . I then kept the note and chocolates in my bag and went to class.After the class just before lunch I went to the rooftop, I opened the door to the rooftop only to find s males back facing me.

" Hello I'm Y/N are you the one who gave me the note?" I asked.
The male turned around and I found a  nervous looking Jungkook looking at me. He came towards me sand said " Hey Y/N I'm Jungkook, I know that we don't talk a lot but I actually have a huge crush on you since middle grade. You are very pretty , kind , and sassy so will you make me the happiest person alive on this earth and be my girlfriend." I was so happy and was filled with emotions. I couldn't believe that my crush just confessed to me . I just leaned forward and gave him a quick peck on the lips. " So does this answers your question." I asked and he shyly nodded before saying " So does this mean that I can call you jagiya?" He asked and I nodded. This time Jungkook leaned towers me and gave me a sweet and passionate kiss on the lips.