Jungkook imagine : Asshole pt2

The dance class finally started and we all went inside the class. I first stretched for a bit , and then we all practiced different choreography . Around 20 people learn one choreography to the song and then the other learn another choreography to another .

The choreography that we we're learning was 'Fetish' by Selena Gomez ft . And honestly I loved this song it was so catchy , my body just automatically caught the rythm of the song ,plus it was so fun dancing to this and the choreography was so nice . After spending a lot of time and energy in learning the choreography we finally got a water break.

*1hour later *

We all finally learned the choreography and got to perform in group of 3-5 people. I had three other people in my group. Seulgi , Taeyong , Taemin. It felt so good when all of the people cheered and whistled for us , I felt really proud. After we finished , a boy named Yugyeom who I recognised as Jungkooks friend gave me a thumbs up " You dance really good." He said . "Thanks , but ofcourse you are a way better dancer ." I said with a smile . It was actually true Yugyeom was a really good dancer and he was a nice kid and a very handsome and cute guy but when he was dancing he would turn into a sexy beast. He was an actual sweetheart unlike some people.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jungkook , he and his group were learning another choreography, as much as I didn't like him , I had to admit that he was a very talented dancer . His moves were so smooth and sharp and not to mention he looked very attractive dancing, like damn .
Right now he was wearing a very simple outfit a plain white shirt and grey sweatpants but he still looked so hot in them with sweat glistening down his forehead and making his shirt stick to his upper body and his plain white shirt was a little see through and the way the shirt stuck to his torso , traced his abs. I didn't even notice how muscular he was until today and holy shit . His perfect jawline and his thick thighs and muscular arms .

I didn't even realise that I was basically drooling 🤤 while looking at him and Jungkook must have noticed my burning gaze , he looked up and raised his eyebrows at me and then he winked at me . I got so embarrassed and I think my cheeks were as red as a tomato . 'He just caught me checking him out I'm honestly so embarrassed!'

*30 minuets later*

"So everyone i will sort you all in groups of two , I have already made groups and you can't change your partners unless you ask me and give me a reason . For this you guys will all have to dance to different songs and make choreographies Yourself ." Our dance teacher announced. I liked the sound of working in a group with someone but honestly I wasn't very good with making choreographies.
The teacher was announcing our partners and I was waiting for my name to be called . " Y/N and Yugyeom you both are in a group." I just looked at him and he did the same , I just gave him a smile . " so guys now it your break, you all are free but remember that this dance should be ready by next week , bye.".

Just why I got out of class and was about  to find Maya when someone tapped me on my shoulder. "Hey miss shortie!" Ugh it's him again . Honestly I'm not even short and I'm pretty sure I'm like taller than one his friend that he hangs around with. "Ok , hold up boy first of all I'm not even short go tell that to your friend and second of all what do you want ." He just knows how to irritate me .
"Why do you sound so mad." Jungkook asked . " I mean isn't it obvious that when ever I see your face I just suddenly get this urge to kill you ." I replied back . " Oh c'mon we both know that you secretly love me and find me extremely hot or else why would you be checking me out ." He said with a smirk and raised one of his eyebrow . All I could think right now was 'really bitch ?' "Honestly I'm so done whith you Jeon !" I said angrily while basically stomping to go and look for my damn friend. I don't even know where Maya is she just always disappears.

——///——
So I wanted to ask you guys a question that would you guys like it if I turned this imagine into a fanfiction because honestly I have a lot of ideas and I don't think so I can sum this up in only two more parts . Please tell me if i should.