Jungkook imagine: "Asshole"

I love dancing, and I always wanted to perform on stage . So one day I begged my parents to let me go to the dance school near our house . First they rejected me but I begged them to let me go and finally they let me go . When I first went there everyone was so nice but it still took me time to make friends and I finally made a very good friend Maya.

But there is this one boy that's I don't really like . He's annoying, rude and self centred . His nam is Jeon Jungkook but I have to agree that he's pretty attractive though , he has like this young but mature face and the most fluffiest hair I've ever seen . And his jawline is so sharp that you might get a cut on your finger if you touch it but that doesn't make him any less of an asshole that he already is .

After dancing and practicing , we got to have a 30 minutes break in which we could eat and rest .
I was walking with my friend while talking and had my food in my hand , which were strawberries and sandwiches. Jungkook was coming from our opposite way with his friends way and while walking by me he PURPOSELY bumped into me . His body was strong and he bumped into me with force and all my strawberries fell down . Luckily my sandwiches were safe , but my strawberries .

"HEY! Who do you think you are !?" He turned around and pointed at himself "Are you taking to me ?" . "Yes asshole I'm talking to you ! What's your problem huh? Why do you keep annoying me?" . He rolled his eyes and said " You don't have to scream you know . I can hear you " . See right now I was very annoyed by his bitchy attitude. " I don't care but you have to pick up this mess you made " .
"Mess I made ?" He asked
" you are the one who freaking bumped into me , now clean this up"
He then looked at his friends and rolled his eyes at me and said .
"Me and clean up ? Pffffttt" and then he just freakin walked away ". Maya was trying to calm me down " It's okay Y/N. just ignore that jerk ."

The next I went to classes again and the moment I entered the school , Jeon freaking cook just came out of nowhere and "slightly " pushes me out of the way . Which resulted in my falling down and then he looked at me and giggled like a five year old who successfully stole a cookie from the cookie jar without his mum noticing.
"What are you , like five !?" I yelled at him . " Actually four " he replied back to me and ran away while giggling like a little girl. ' is he okay , or did a little girl abduct his body' I thought . Just then a boy popped out of nowhere and lend me a hand so I could stand up . Which i recognised as Jeons friend. Seriously why are his friends so nice compared to that asshole. " Thanks." I said . " No problem " he said " Sorry , I know that Jungkook is an asshole to you , he usually isn't like that to people," and then he just gave an adorable chuckle and I think I awed a little " Yeah , you don't have to be sorry though ." And I just smiled at him . "Well I have to go now now bye bye I'm Jin." And then he just disappeared.

—–—\\\\\_____
Hello guys . I realised that I haven't done these kind of oneshots in a while so yeah. I'll start working on part two
And thank you so much guys the almost 3k reads . I didn't even expect to get like one read lol .
Btw I'm working on two fanfictions right now one is a taekook hacker au and the other is a BTS member X reader but I don't know which member to choose yet