#4 Jimin

Break-up?

Y/N POV:
Today my boyfriend Jimin called me to and told me to meet him at his dorm because he wanted to tell me something important. I didn't thought of it much and went to his dorm.

When I entered the dorm I saw Jimin and hid the other members. Igreetem them and Jimin motioned me to follow him. We both went inside his room.

" Y/N I need to tell you something very important." He said "Okay Jimin what is it?" I asked. " Okay Y/N I'm gonna get straight to the point, I just don't love you anymore I like someone else." Jimin said and once he said those words my heart shattered.

I gave my everything to him. He used to tell me everyday about how much he loved me and promised me that he will never break up with me. " So you think we should break up?" I hesitantly asked with tears threatening to fall out of my eyes. He just nodded. " Okay then." I said with my voice cracking. I took my necklace out he gave from underneath my shirt which was basically a promise necklace instead of ring.

I handed him the necklace and said "Give this to your new girlfriend." And with that I ran out of the dorm with tears in my eyes. I heard him calling me but I didn't care, I didn't matter now because he already broke up with me.

Jimin's POV:
Shit this wasn't supposed to happen now what will I do.
*Flashback*
Me and the guys were playing truth and dare and it was my turn. " truth or dare?" Taehyung asked "Dare." I replied . " Okay then I dare you to prank Y/N by breaking up with her." Taehyung said. "No I can't do that!" I shouted. " Calm down Jimin it's just a prank and a date is a dare." Suga hyping said and I nodded. I hope it goes well and she doesn't get mad.
*Flashback ends*

Y/N POV:
I was 8 pm right now but instead of watching Netflix like usual I was balling me eyes out right now. Was I not pretty enough what's wrong with me . I thought . My thoughts got interrupted by the sound of the doorbell. I fixed myself a bit before opening the door because I looked absolute trash. I opened the door and saw Jimin. "What are you doing here!" I shouted at him

. "See okay so I really didn't want to breakup with you but Taehyung dared me to and even though I protested they said I still had to do it so please forgive and I promise to never accept dares like this ever again." Jimin said. "Really it was a date?" I asked and he nodded. "So do you take me back he asked. " Yes." I said and pecked his lips. "Here," he gave me the necklace back and I quickly wore it. " Never do that again, okay." I said he chuckled and said "Okay'" before pulling me into a sweet kiss.

Hey guys do this is the longest imagine I have written yet so I hope u guys enjoy it.