Jungkook( Gang Au)

"Run!" The loud sounds of gun shots and heavy breathing of men could be heard. " We don't have enough time, it's gonna blast soon!" The gangs leader announced.

More piercing sounds of gunshots could be heard before loud footsteps coming out of the building echoed .

"Faster!" At this point the gangs leader. Also known as 110 for missions and Jeon Jungkook for people close to him in his gang , was a mess .

His face all dirty with dust and hands all bruised , with a long cut on his arm that was seeping with blood.

After everyone reached a spot which was a little further from the building and seemed safe , everyone released the breaths that they were holding .

Not so long after they sound of a building blowing up was heard . The sound was loud , piercing and startled everyone.

The things they could only see was sparks and lots of dust flying everywhere.

Jungkook took of his mask that he was wearing this whole time. "Everyone!" his voice was powerful and could be heard from a mile away. He always amazed everyone . He always had full control over everything, always having the Urge to become the most powerful.

"Find the cars you all came in and quickly go back to the building. We don't want to get caught and have a crisis." Just as he finished his sentence, everyone started to strut towards their assigned groups and cars .

Jungkook being the only one without a car. Well after all he was their leader and boss. He thought he didn't needed anyone's help in any case and someone else helping him would be embarrassing for him .

He has quite an ego.

While limping towards his personal car , limping because his right leg had been a target of some idiot. The bullet just slided through , it looked and was very painful. When the bullet touched his flesh he whimpered but his huge ego came in between . Instead of quickly wrapping his leg with some cloth so the blood would stop , he continued on fighting .

Quite dangerous if you would ask me.

He quickly opened the trunk of his car taking out a bandage and a cotton , he quickly wiped the disgusting things sticking on the bloody spot and wrapped his leg in the bandaged .

And then tried to hop through the way to the car door on his left leg.
But before he could do that a sound of gunshot could be heard.

"Shit what now ?" He was basically about to cry at this point.
Quickly bucking himself up and basically racing through everything. Driving for his life.

He wasn't scared , but how would he be able to fight with all these injuries was the huge question.

On the other hand was You.

Running for your life , with no vehicle.
You had managed to escape from the filthy hands of some unknown gang.
Their gang leader was some creepy pervert who kept on talking about expensive girls ,confusing you. And the expensive girls dudes assistant was some midget.

Pretty good combo of dumbass perverts if you ask me.

Back to you , you basically just escaped possibly the most scary place. This was not comparable to any haunted house.

At one point you thought you actually peed your pants , the fear of getting caught. What they would do to you if you got caught. The possible worst scenarios playing on the back of your mind.

But later you just realised that it was the wall that was wet and you were saved. You didn't actually pee your pants.

Now you were out of the building , almost being caught about five times but you somehow made it.