{See You Later, not Goodbye} chapter 5

"Luna..Luna."

I shot my eyes open jumping back a little to see a pair of crystal blue eyes looking at me. "Oh..I'm sorry to disturb you Luna, but the Alpha has requested you come to dinner," the girl with the blue eyes said bowing her head. The girl was wearing a classic maid outfit and had blonde mid-length hair and full plump lips. I nodded my head slowly and made my way out of the bed, following her out of the room.

"It is an honor to meet you Luna, truly an honor to finally meet you," she gleamed at me as we walked through the halls. A huge smile played on her lips.

I slightly smiled in return to her. I didn't like that she kept calling me Luna though. I am not and will not be her Luna.

We soon came up to the kitchen which was breathtaking. There were brown cabinets and draws. And two island's one with chairs and one without. The floors were a dark hardwood and the refrigerator was huge. There was a opening to the left that led to the dining room. The dining room had a long table with a white sheet over it with twelve fancy chairs around it and a glass chandelier above. Sitting at the head of the table was Alpha Jonah who's eyes met mine as soon as I stepped through the opening. As soon as his eyes rested on me for a second they were also gone in a second. My eyes however didn't seem to flee from him.

The maid pulled out the chair to his left and waited for me to sit in it. I walked caustically to the chair staring at him as he stared at a piece of paper. Once I sat down and the maid pushed in my chair, she said "I hope you enjoy this meal," bowing and walked out the room. Down on the plates there was three sliced pieces of steak, mashed potatoes, and green beans. Served with what I was guessing, a glass of wine. I eyed Alpha Jonah to see he was eating. I didn't feel nor wanted to eat his food.

"Excuse me," I said scooting my chair back and getting up to leave. I stopped however when his voice spoke.

"Eat," he said gruffly.

"I am not hungr-"

He set his fork and knife down with a clanck and growled "Eat." I went back to my seat grasping my fork and knife in hand and held it there staring at the food. He has the nerve to tell me that I can't go. I hated that I did what he tells me to do but...I don't know what kind of person he is. All I know is that he killed someone and he doesn't look like he regrets it at all. I wouldn't like to be next on his list.

Out of my peripheral view I could see that he was waiting for me to take a bite of my food. I picked up a piece of my green beans and took a small bite. It was absolutely delicious. I could feel my stomach wanting more from the lack of nutrition I had not been consuming, but I won't give in. We both sat there in silence with him eating his food and me nibbling on the green bean. After about a few minutes I decided to break the silence.

"What do you plan on doing with me," I questioned him, not making eye contact.

"You'll be staying with me from now on," he told me, putting a piece of steak in his mouth and chewing it. He doesn't know how dangerous I am and he doesn't know what I can do. I will put his whole pack in danger if I stay.

"I am not staying," I said putting down my fork on the plate and finally looking at him again. His nostrils were flared and his jaw was clenched so tightly I thought his teeth would break. Suddenly he slammed his utensils on the table making everything shake. My eyes widened at his sudden action and I sucked in my breath.

"You. Are. Mine. It doesn't matter what you want because I I'm your Alpha now and I'm telling you that you are staying with me."

"You are not my Alpha," I blurted out, which only made him shoot daggers at me.