{What's with Choking me?} Chapter 3

I slowly peeled open my eyes only to see everything blurry and my head throbbing. My hand gripped my head as I winced in pain.

Jeez...how hard did they hit me into that tree?

As my vision started to comeback to me I could see brick walls with slight mold forming and the concrete floors that felt damp. There was some long bars across from me and I assumed I was in a cell. The cell was very gloomy with no light showing through. If not for my excellent eyesight I probably wouldn't know where I was.

I slide my hand against the wall to balance myself as I got up slowly.

I walked towards the bars of the cell and grabbed them. My hands insistently burned at the touch and I gasped, yanking my hands off. They were made of sliver.

Sliver is lethal to werewolves. If a wolf has any interaction with sliver it will burn them... just like you saw. Sliver is the most harmful thing to werewolves and is the only thing that can kill me too.

"Click"

I stepped back as the cell door opened revealing a muscular man in a tight black shirt and baggy black pants.

"Get out," he said roughly crossing his arms over his chest. He was very intimidating.

I stumbled towards him and the man grabbed my shoulder forcefully, putting a brown bag over my head with two eye holes and tied my hands securely with a thick rope.

Pushing me forward he said, "Walk" and again I comply.

All I want to do is get out of this place safely and alive. Summit pack is extremely dangerous and I have to be careful of what I do. Maybe if I keep complying with them they will let me off the hook. I don't want to have to fight to get out of here and make an enemy especially with a dangerous pack like them. I'll try and get out as peacefully as they give me a chance to.

I looked down as he led me through dark hallways by the end of the string of the rope. I tried to sniff around for any blood, but the stench of the bag clogged my nose, which they probably did that on purpose. I saw light through the tiny holes of the bag as the man led me into a room. He pushed me to the floor, hard, so I was kneeling about ten feet from somebody's shoes. I could barley see anything as I heard some shuffling and the door open and close.

I kept my head down not knowing where else to look.

"Alpha," a deep voice said, as my body went completely rigid.

Alpha Jonah.

I was kneeling in the same room as death itself. Alpha Jonah is the Alpha of the Summit pack and the most dangerous Alpha in the country. The things that I have heard he's done are horrible. People say that he is a merciless Alpha that kills women and children in cold blood. Others say he's crazy and will stop at nothing until he gets want he desires. You could probably imagine how I feel just being in his presence.

"We found her learcking outside pack territory," someone said. I internally huffed. I wasn't learcking outside there fucking pack.

"She also had a bag with some clothes in them. We believe she is a rouge."

There was a long pause until a deep husky voice said "Take the bag off her head." I heard footsteps come toward me and rip the bag off. I immediately looked down at the concrete floors. I didn't want them to see my face, but thankfully my hoodie stayed on.

"The hoodie," the husky voice said again. You have got to be kidding me.

The man tried to take it off, but I kept moving out of his reach not allowing him to. After about a minute he got fed up and grabbed me by the throat yanking it off my head forcefully.

My messy, short white hair fell down softly revealing my light skin and my left grey eye and right brown.

Before the man let go of me, I looked at the Alpha standing ten feet away from me seeing the corner of his mouth twitch slightly. My head dropped right to the carpet like it was fascinating and I dared to look up again. My heart, beat wildly in my chest as I had caught a glimpse of the notorious Alpha.

No words were spoken for three minutes. I slightly tilted my head up peeking out of my eyes to see Alpha Jonah discussing something with the brown haired man.

I have to say something.

I don't know if there going to kill me or what, but I have to let them know this is all a misunderstanding.

"Look," I started, keeping my eyes on the carpet. "I apologize for trespassing on your land, but I didn't mean any harm I am just trying t-" Suddenly a hand gripped my throat...again.

"Do not speak unless you are given permission to speak," the brown haired man spat at me.

His grip got tighter and tighter around my throat and I was choking. I tried to get his hand off of me by shaking out of his grip, but his grip was to tight, it was no luck. Then his grasp was forcefully ripped from me and I gasped as air fill my lungs again, having a coughing fit.

Suddenly a pang of mint and coffee filled my nose invigorating me.

I briskly looked up to see Alpha Jonah gripping the man's neck and shoving him against the wall. He then walked up to him, took a silver knife out of his back pocket, and taunt it infront of his eyes. The man's eyes grew wide with fear as he opened his mouth to plead with him, but Alpha Jonah stabbed the knife in his head. Then did I realize the scent of mint and coffee was radiating off of Alpha Jonah. Then did I realize the Alpha Jonh was my mate.

⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙¿⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙

I grant you....your ALPHA

Dun Dun Duhhhhhh! (~>__<~)
(Don't worry I hate myself too)

ANYWAY... I hope it wasn't too confusing to understand with the "this man," "deep voice," stuff and I what you think about her appearance? I wanted it to be unique. Hope you enjoyed the chapter too cause I had lots of fun writing it.