{Ripped} chapter 10

I walked into the bedroom and collapsed down on the bed. I literally talked non stop to people the entire night. I probably met the whole entire pack which they have about five hundred pack members. That a lot for a pack to have.

Alpha Jonah came back and accompanied me for most of them which was good, but some I had to do on my own which was extremely awkward. I just stood there and would stare at the floor or anything else but there intimidating stares.

A lot of them would look me up and down assessing me and judging how I looked. Which I didn't enjoy. When Alpha Jonah was there with me he would do all the talking, while I looked around at all the rest of the people I still had to meet.

When I did have some spare time inbetween meeting new people I would talk to Armon and Yuri. Armon would boast about all the cute men here and Yuri would just laugh. They weren't bad people. They were kinda growing on me.

I sighed getting off from the bed and went over to the closest . I took out a pale, pink, silky button up shirt and pink shorts that Yuri got for me. She picked out my whole entire wardrobe for me. I went to the bathroom taking off the earrings and washed off the makeup, changing into the pajamas.

As soon as I was done in the bathroom I heard the door open and close. I turned around to see who had entered and saw Alpha Jonah walk in pulling at his tie to take it off. I stared at him as he pulled off his jacket and then unbuttoned his shirt.

Woah.

He was like... ripped. He had an eight pack that was toned. His arms were lean and powerful like they could crush you without effort. His muscles flexed and unflexed as he took off the shirt and my wolf urged for me to go over to him, but I stood my ground.

"You can stop staring," he said unbuttoning his jeans.

I cleared my throat and looked away embarrassed that I was caught, but I could feel the smirk wavering on his lips.

"What are you doing here," I questioned him still not looking. He was changing I'm not going to look.

"Seeing that I have barley slept in the past two weeks and this is my bedroom, I would like to sleep in my bed,"

I mentally sighed. Of course I have been sleeping in his room the past week. I guess I will find somewhere else to sleep tonight. I walked past him and headed for the door, but before I could get my hand on the door handle Alpha Jonah went in front of me.

"Where do you think your going," he asked me.

"Well I'm going to go sleep on the couch in the living room." I'm not going to sleep in the same bed as him.

"No your not."

"No," I asked back in disbelief. "I'm not sleeping in the same bed as you."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want to," I said irritated. I barley even know this guy and he wants me to share a bed with him? No.

"Well you certainly are not leaving this room," he replied, crossing his arms across his chest and raising an eyebrow at me.

Really? I mimicked him crossing my arms over my chest and stared back at him with the same look. He was treating like I was a child. We stood there in the same position for five minutes. He didn't move an inch the entire time, but took a slow glances up and down at me. The corners of his mouth twitched wanting to form into a smirk.

Seeing as I was not going to move he sighed and moved away from the door making his way to the bed.

"The guards outside won't let you leave so there's no point in even trying," he said to me.