The Guardians

"Y/n wake up" fathers voice rang throughout my room. I shuffled around ignoring his calls. I was almost back asleep when a sharp pain erupted on my face. I shot out of bed to meet angry eyes glaring at me. I grabbed at my burning cheek and looked down.

"When I say get up you will get up! " he hollered while pointing his slender fingers at me. I just sat there listening to his rambles. I zoned out into my thoughts 'I wish mother was still here'.

"Did you hear me! " he yelled taking me out of my thoughts. I shook my head no and instantly closed my eyes to prepare for the pain. I heard a deep sigh and quiet mumbles. I opened my eyes and turned to look at him.

"I said we will be paying some of my old friends a visit" he said pinching the bridge of his nose. I nodded and got out of bed. He sighed and exited my room. I fixed my bed and went into the bathroom to do my normal routine. I stood in front of the mirror and stared at my reflection.

"Your such a disappointment" my reflection said with disgust on her face.

"No, I'm not! " I said shaking my head. The reflection giggled then made a straight face.

"You're basically the reason mom is dead, that's why dad beats you. He just won't say it to your face" the reflection said. I grabbed at my head and shook it ferociously. Many voices rang in my head saying different things at once.

"Shut up! " I said gripping my hair. They only got louder and meaner.

"Your such a drag" "disappointment" "if you killed yourself everyone would be happier" they said over and over. Only if I wasn't born everyone would be happier, mom would be alive. I released my hair and gripped the sink making it crack. I looked at the mirror and looked at my reflection. I had blood dripping from my eyes and mouth. I smiled insanely as the mirror cracked.

I exited the bathroom and grabbed my black cloak and gripped the door to my bedroom. I inhale deeply and twisted my handle before walking into the living room. Dad was leaning on a wall with his arms crossed. He stiffened a bit before smiling.

I just kept a straight face and stopped in front of him. "Where are we going" I said getting my powers ready. He grabbed my hand a put it back to my side.

"We will take our time and have a walk" he said looking into my blank eyes. I looked at him in disbelief.

"But you know what happens if I walk outside." I said confused at him.

"Yes I know and that's exactly why we should walk. It would spread fear to everyone" he said with an insane smile. I just nodded and opened the door to outside. Farther walked out and stood in the snow.

"Well here we go" I said putting one foot down then the next. I looked around but didn't see anything happening. I sighed but got cut off by the snow around me melting and thorns rising from the ground. The trees turned into a black and the snow that was falling from the sky turned into hail. Dad looked around and then started laughing at the destruction I made.

"We have a while but if we want to get there at a good we should start walking." He said before grabbing my shoulder and started to walk. As we walked I continued to destroy everything, it made me feel bad. I looked down and contemplated about everything. Dad must have noticed because he softly gripped my shoulders.

"This is what we are made to do, we were forced to live like this because of him" he said angrily and pointed to the moon.

"Mim? " I asked looking at him.

"Yes and this is why we're visiting some friends" he said before creating a small nightmare horse. It ran around my head before rubbing its head on me. I giggled and brought my hands out so it could stand on it. It landed on me but kept its yellow eyes on me. I brought one of my hands from under him and used some of my black sand to make him grow.

He hopped off of me and onto the ground. I stopped my sand and looked around, there were some children outside but there was fear on there face. They looked at our direction and stared at us in fear. I made my tongue into slits like a snake and flicked it in there direction. They screamed and ran away.

"Save some energy for the main prize" he said.

"Father can we fly just teleport the rest of the way" I said ignoring his comment. He sighed before waving his hand making his black sand wrap around us. The temperature around me changed and so did the noises. The sand disappeared to show 5 people.

"Hello, old friends" fathers said sarcastically.

Hey, guys here's another chapter. I hope you liked it. (o^^o)
Like share 👭 and follow 💗