a bad dream

Dream

I was walking through a pitch black room and I couldn't see were any exits nearby.

"Y/n why do you continue to disappoint me" a deep voice said.

"I don't know father, you tell me" I said smirking.

"Is it because I've haven't been hard on you" his voice said echoing.

"You're always hard on me, your never satisfied with anything I do" I said clenching my fist.

"Hm, is it because of that boy, jack frost" he said. I blushed and looked down.

"I don't know what you are talking about " I said acting dumb.

"Don't play dumb I saw how you two looked at each other when you first met" his voice said right by my ear.

"I really don't know what you are talking about" I said trying to stop the warm feeling in my cheeks.

"Well if so then you wouldn't mind me doing this" he said as lights turned on to show jack tied up.

"What?" I said scrunching my eyebrows together. Dad came out of the shadows behind jack. Jack was looking around confused but when he saw me he start struggling. Dad smirked an used his black sand to form a figure.

"What are you doing untie him!" I screamed. The figure bent down and grabbed jacks hair and punched him in the face hard. There was a sickening crack then blood gushed down jacks nose. I ran towards Jack but suddenly I couldn't move.

"Let him go, leave him alone!" I screamed trying to move but to no avail. Dad smirked and kept switching his gaze. The figure kicked jack in the stomach over and over until he screamed In agony. He spat out blood and glared at farther. The figure then slammed jacks face on the floor and took out a long knife.

My eyes widened as he slowly ran the knife on his jacks arm. Jack screamed in pain and wiggled around till he was facing upward. Dad snapped his fingures and the figure nodded. The figure drew back his knife before Plunging it into jacks neck. Jack shook and spat out blood while dad was laughing.

"Noo jack!" I screamed. I could finally move so I got up and ran to jacks side.

"Jack stay with me, please! " I said and shook him. Jack gurgled and then stopped moving. I cried and held back closer to me.

"See I knew I was right, you do care about him" dad said smirking.

"If I was you I would watch his back, because I will kill him and the rest" dad said before he disappeared. I woke up with sweat dripping down my face. I grabbed my chest and tried to steady my breathing.

"It was just a bad dream"

Hey guys sorry I haven't been publishing. School had just started and some of my teachers are giving me a hard time. But here is another chapter for you guys

Share~^O^~

Like😍

And follow💋