The fight

OK, I'm sorry about the trick in the last chapter but here is the real one.

I sighed and got out of bed, man do I hate my father. I took a shower and put on (the outfit you chose for the last chapter.). I fixed the bed up and walked over to a window. There were birds flying, deers eating and a few white rabbits running around. I carefully unlocked the window and stepped on the seil.

"Good morning y/n, every-" a voice said scaring the life out of me. I nearly fell, but I can fly so it's no biggie. I turned around to see Jack staring at me with a confused and shocked face.

"What are you doing" he said still staring. I had to come up with a believable lie and quick.

"I just wanted to see what the temperature was outside hehe" I said nervously while playing with my hands. He stared at me for some time now but he comes back to reality.

"Anyway, I just wanted to say everyone is waiting for you, so let's go" he said while leaning against my door. I nodded and dropped down from my seil and closed the window. I walked past him and went down the hall with him trailing after me.

Jack's thoughts: why does she make me feel like this. Maby it's her luscious h/l black hair. Or her beautiful golden ey- wait she's the daughter of pitch. I can't love her anyway, we JUST met. Plus she probably doesn't like me anyway.

"Jack. JACK!" I yelled at the zoned out boy. He jumped and blushed a deep red.

"Yes y/n" he said while scratching his neck. I laughed and held my stomach in pain from laughing too much.

"You were out of it for about 5 minutes now. Are you OK? " I said trying to stop laughing. He blushed and said a quick 'yes'. I nodded and opened the door to the meeting room. North immediately rushed over to us and took me away from Jack.

"Y/n I wanted to see how well you can do in a fist to fist fight" he said and grabbed both my shoulders.

"You'll be fighting tooth first" he said and backed up. Everything was happening so fast that I couldn't keep up. Next thing I know is tooth punching me in the face. HARD. AND ON PURPOSE. I gave her a death glare and quickly kicked her in the face.

She tumbled back and smirked at me. She tried to punch me again but I swiftly dodged and kneed her in the stomach. She hunched over in pain so I toke it as a sign to finish her. I tripped her and kicked her hard in the temple making her go unconscious.

"U-uh well done y/n next is bunny" north said right as a boomerang almost hit me. 'They make sure you can't catch you breath geez'. I know I won't be able to get close because kangaroos know how to box so I'm not trying to get my tail whooped. I clapped my hands 3 times and stomped 2 times. My left eye turned into a bright f/c.

A giant hole grew under bunny making him fall in. Let's just say I have friends in there. The whole closed and about 3 minutes it opened back up. To only show a beat up and bruised bunny. North mouth hung open and said it was jacks turn. He was really nervous so I decided to make this one quick. I grabbed jacks hand softly making him blush and I quickly flung him over my shoulder and threw him to the ground.

I was about to get on top of him but my feet were frozen to the ground. Jack slowly got up with a little bit of blood running down his face. His ice slowly tailed up to my legs but I used my black sand and broke It apart, and in the process shocking everyone. I lunged at Jack and held him in a choke hold I went to his ear and whispered.

"Go... To..... Sleep". His body got sluggish and lifeless signaling he was unconscious. I carefully placed him on the floor and turned to sandy. I made a whip out of my black sand. Sandy whipped my arm making me hiss in pain. I whipped mine at his leg and watched as he was lifted up into the air. I twirled him around before smacking him into walls and the floor.

He got up kinda slow but caught me off guard when he whipped the ground next to me. He took that into an advantage and wrapped his whip around my neck and strangled me. I clawed at the whip as I was slowly turning blue from not breathing. I made a mistake and dropped my whip when he tightens the grip on me. I could feel I was on the Brink of going unconscious.

But something in me snapped. My eyes turned f/c and my black sand blew up making sandy shoot towards the wall. I yanked the whip off of me and breathed in greedily. I looked over at sandy to see him slunched over against the cracked wall. I turned to my last opponent which was north.

I tried to catch my breath but north ran up to me and swung his hatchet. I dodged but I wasn't fast enough, resulting in a cut on my left cheek. I stomped my foot on the ground making black spiked rise up and shoot at north. My breathing became ragid and my vision became blurry. North stopped swinging at me and asked me something but I blacked out.

Hey guys here is another chapter. I hope you liked it. If you have something you'll like to happen in the story let me know.
Like (=^-ω-^=)

Follow ('▽`)/

Share (*^ω^*)

Comment >o<