I love you~

3rd person

Y/n wiped her forehead and checked the time only to see it was 5:02. She moved the covers from her fragil body and sat up. She heard talking outside her door but they were whispering. She ran her hand through her h/l black hair and went inside her connected bathroom. She did her buisness and changed into...⬇(pick a outfit)

⬇(pick a outfit)

(If you don't like then be my guest and pick what you want to wear)

She put her hair into a messy bun and fixed the room up with her majic. Deep down y/n is contemplating whether she should just leave. But her good side didn't want her too.

Y/n pov

I walked out of my room and slowly walked around so I could get used to everything.

"Hey y/n!" A voice called out. I stopped and turned around to see Jack running towards. A little to fast at that. He ended up tripping and bumbed into me. I looked down at him and blushed. Why you might ask. Well he is currently in between my legs and his face is on my b/s boobs.

"U-um Jack can you get off of me" I said while mentally cursing at myself for stuttering. He shot up and looked around. He stopped and stared into my eyes making me blush.

"Jack" I said successfully without stuttering. He leaned down until our faces where some inches away. I leaned in the rest and rapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and my head.

He layed me on the floor and unwrapped my arms from his neck. He pressed his body on mine and lifted my thighs with his hand. He started to grind on me making us both moan. He started to trail kisses down my neck until he hit a soft spot. I moaned out making him smirk against my neck. He the started to bite and nip at the spot.

"Y/n I love you so much" he said and continued to bite me

"I love you too Jack" I said and wrapped my thighs around him.

HA GOT YOU GUYS. THIS ISNT A REAL CHAPTER, well it kinda is but I still got you. IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE APRILS FOOLS DAY FOR ME TO JOKE AROUND.

Anyway don't kill me I still got a future ahead of me 😫😱😰.

I love you guys 😘

Share#^_^#

Follow*^O^*

And like ~^O^~