apologies

Jacks POV

I woke up to slight arguments in the globe room. I got out of my ice bitten bed and sneaked down the Hall. I peaked around the corner to see the gang. North was facepalming while bunny was twirling his boomerang in the air. I caught bits of the conversation they were having.

"This is dangerous, we don't know what she'll do if she sees him" Tooth said while baby tooth was mimicking her.

"But it's the only friendly way we can do this tooth" North said putting his hand down.

"Why not just do the regular way" Bunny said smirking. I sighed and got out of my hiding spot. Tooth started fiddling with her hands.

"What are you guys talking about" I said playing dumb.

"We were talking about how we should go on about the plan tonight" North said.

"Just leave it to me, she'll be here by tonight" I said running my hand through my hair. "And also I have to go spread snow around. See ya guys" I said and went out the doors. After I spread snow throughout most of the world I went to the town that I always do last. Burgess.

I flew around making it snow when I noticed Jamie and a couple of his friends hiding from something black.

(Y/n) POV

I woke up to sun rays on my face and the TV still on. I got and grabbed the empty plate I forgot to put in the sink. I fixed the couch and put away the dish, I used some magic to clean up the dishes. I went into my bathroom and took my clothes off and went to the shower.

About 25 minutes I got out and brushed my teeth. Once they were sparkling white I rinsed my mouth and looked into the mirror. My (s/c) flawless skin showed through, and the same glowing yellow eyes pierced in my soul. I sighed and put my clothes on and exited the bathroom. I grabbed my staff and went out of the house. I shot into the sky and into the nearest town which was Burgess.

I stayed in woods and looked around to see if anyone's were outside. To my advantage, there were 6 children playing around. There was a boy with brown hair and eyes and there was a little blonde girl running around him. There was a buff girl and a brown-skinned boy and a boy with glasses.

I was too busy looking at them play I didn't notice two things. 1. They were staring right back at me and 2. It was now snowing. I smiled at them but they only huddled in fear. Well except the buff girl who was glaring at me. I was about to walk a little closer to the children so they could see me but ice was shot at me making me fall to the ground. As soon as I landed all of the vegetation died and everything turned gloomy.

The snow slowly turned into hail making the children go inside a house but they stayed at the door and watched me. I looked around to see what had hit me and there stood the white-haired boy who I recall as Jack Frost. I tried to get up but I've was shot at my feet making them stick to the ground. I grabbed my staff that was beside me and pointed to the boy. I shot at him but he dodged. He flew towards me making me nervous so I started to beat on the ice.

I froze when I heard a deep, spine chilling voice. I looked up to meet ice blue eyes and a smirk.

"I'm not going to hurt you" He said trying to get closer to me.

"Tch, says the person who literally attacked me with ice" I said pointing to my frozen feet. His smirk instantly fell.

"(Y/n), right?" He said before breaking the ice easily. I nodded and got up. I looked around and started to float but a hand grabbed my arm.

"What are you doing?" I said confused.

"You can't leave I have to ask you something" He said not letting my arm go.

"Unless you want this" I pointed at the dead plants "then I suggest you let me go" I said looking into his beautiful blue eyes. 'Wait what. I can't like him. Who knows if he is a rapist undercover'

"What is it?" He said with scrunched eyebrows.

"W-what um nothing" I said blushing and averting my eyes. He stared at me for a while thus making me blush harder.

"Ok" He said and let go of my arm. I floated and waited for a while for the plantation to go back to normal. After about 10 seconds the green color started to return to the plants.

"What did you want to ask me" I said crossing my arms.

"I wanted to know if you wanted to join the guardians" He said smiling widely.

I choked on spit but quickly regain myself. "You want me the daughter of the boogeyman who is also your arch enemy to join your group" I said raising an eyebrow.

He nodded while still smiling. I scoffed and rethought about everything. 'If I join I could get revenge on father'. 'But they are also the reason your mom is dead, can I trust them'.

I sighed and looked him in his gorgeous eyes. "Fine I'll join, but if you try anything I will kill each and every single one of you" I said staring into his quivering soul. He swallowed hard and nodded. He grabbed my hand making me blush a deep red. He toke out a snow globe and threw it on the ground. It exploded into a portal which he dragged me into.

The temperature changed as we went through. I looked around and saw that we were in that room with the big globe again. And it was the same other four people in there talking.

"You really did get her" North said putting his hands on his stomach.

"And don't make me regret it" I said.

Hey guys here another chapter for tonight/today. See ya guys tomorrow. Byeeeeeeee.