Tigerstar x Reader

Requested by: Nightshade-Quinn

Your rank: Warrior

Your clan: ThunderClan

Your gender: She-cat

What you need to know: Tigerstar is alive in this one-shot, and he is currently leader of TigerClan (RiverClan and ShadowClan together) and you're a ThunderClan warrior. This takes place around the time of the Darkest Hour book. 

Extra notes: This oneshot was based off of the song "There are worse things I could do" so when reading, keep that in mind! The song is linked with this chapter, so if you want to listen to it, feel free! Also, this is the first ever oneshot I've written based off a song, so I hope it turned out alright! It's not completely based off it, and i'm not too familiar with the song, so I went along with the lyrics to try and make something. Pretty much, the reader doesn't fit in due to her obvious affection for Tigerstar, and the clan thinks she's no good. So, enough of my talking lmao, enjoy the chapter!

***

You trotted through ThunderClan territory, a squirrel dangling from your jaws. Your (F/C) pelt was messy as you made your way back to camp, as the squirrel had led you through a cluster of brambles; You had went out hunting alone, wanting to get away from all the drama that was currently going on in your clan.

Tigerstar, who was formerly of your own clan, had turned out to be a traitor. The clan had been shocked, while you really didn't care. You'd been kind of close with him, which meant the cats in your own clan were cautious around you. Did they think you were a traitor, too?

You pushed through the camp barrier, emerging into the clearing; you felt like turning around and heading back out. The camp air seemed too tense, and you didn't really have any other cat to hang out with. You just never seemed to fit in here, but since you'd been born in ThunderClan, you figured you didn't have much of a choice but to stay.

"Hey, (W/N)!" A voice made you stop in your path towards the fresh-kill pile, and you turned to see a golden-brown tabby trotting towards you, his green eyes bright.

You dropped your squirrel at your paws, blinking curiously at him. "Thornpaw," You greeted, your ears twitching.

"Mousefur is taking me on a border patrol, and Frostfur is coming." Thornpaw mewed, his tail held high. "Would you like to come?"

You looked thoughtful for a moment, wondering if you should accept his invitation. You'd just come back from hunting, after all. Though, you'd only caught a single squirrel, so you hadn't had much luck. Maybe it wouldn't be that bad to go along?

"Sure," You decided, waving your tail. "Let me take this to the fresh-kill pile, first. I'll meet you at the camp entrance."

Thornpaw nodded, before trotting back towards where Mousefur stood. A moment later, the two cats padded on towards the camp entrance, where Frostfur already sat waiting.

You carried the squirrel to the fresh-kill pile, dropping it from your jaws and shaking out your fur. You'd just have to groom it once you got back.

You trotted back towards the entrance, earning a few suspicious looks from a few warriors you passed on your way. You were used to this, though. Since Tigerstar had left, it seemed like none of your own clan-mates trusted you. He'd asked you to go with him to exile, but your paws wouldn't allow you to do such a thing; though, you weren't really sure why.

Tigerstar had since joined both ShadowClan and RiverClan together, and renamed their newly formed group 'TigerClan.'

Part of you wishes you could've went with him, but you know he'd probably never accept you now that you'd already refused.