Hawkfrost x Reader (2/2)

You ran through the forest, enjoying the wind in your fur. Sunshine beamed down, warming your pelt and putting you at ease. Only a week before, you had met Hawkfrost in your dream, and admitted to him your feelings.
You were still, however, unsure as to whether or not he felt the same way. You hadn't heard anything from him since.
As you trotted back into the RiverClan camp, you breathed in the warm, familiar scents. You loved it here, and you couldn't understand how the other clans lived the way they did.
"(W/n)!" A voice mewed. The RiverClan leader came bounding over to you. "You've been out all day. You should get some rest." Leopardstar meowed.
Your ear twitched. "What about a hunting patrol?"
"No," she shook her head."You caught plenty of prey earlier. Just go and rest."
You sighed and nodded to her, before turning and padding off to the Warriors den.
As you curled up, you wrapped your tail around your nose, letting your muscles relax. Not long after, you fell into a deep sleep.
"(W/n)... Wake up." A hauntingly familiar voice mewed.
Your eyes flashed open to see Hawkfrost standing over you. His icy blue eyes were emotionless, as usual.
You pushed yourself to your paws immediately, coming face to face with him.
"How are you feeling?" He mewed.
"Not great. The clan hasn't been the same after you left..." You looked down.
"Don't worry. You will adjust." He purred. "Besides, we can still meet here."
You looked back up at him. "I guess."
He stared at you for a moment. "I thought a bit about what you said," he meowed, licking a paw. "And truthfully, I really like you back."
Your heart skipped a beat. Did he really!? But... How would it work out, with him being dead and all?
As if reading your mind, he spoke once more.
"I may not be alive, but, this is just as good." He waved his tail. "You may find a mate alive and well, but, until that day comes... Will you be mine?"
You bowed your head happily, excitement sparkling in your gaze. "Yes." You purred.
He rubbed his cheek against your own. "Good. Then I'm more lucky than any cat who ever lived."

(A/n)
Sorry it was so short! I barely update anymore due to lack of motivation. I want to thank everyone who actually enjoys my work and votes, as well as comments. It means more than you know. Stay awesome, and I love you guys 💚