IMPORTANT A/N

Warning: Though this is important, I'm warning you now, if you get offended easily, don't read past a certain point. There will be another warning once things start getting 'offensive.'

Hey guys! I know most of you most likely hate A/N chapters as much as I do when it comes to reading oneshots, but this is very important. I need to cover a few topics regarding this oneshot book.

So, as most of you know I made this book A LONG time ago, and stopped updating for over two years, mainly because I forgot this account existed, and I was always on my main page, Shadowflight156. I'm pretty sure chapters aren't publicly dated for you all to see, but please don't be commenting on my old chapters that my writing style needs to change in any way, because it's annoying.

And, while I accept criticism, I only enjoy it when I personally ask for criticism. If I didn't ask for it, I tend to take it as an insult rather than suggestion. I'm quite confident in my ability to write as well as draw, so I'm picky when it comes to criticism; I don't mind it, I just don't prefer to have it unless I'm looking for it.

So, the main topics I need to cover are along the same lines.

Most reader-insert oneshot books are written in the view of a female reader, or an unspecified gender reader. There are a few male!reader oneshot books, which makes me happy that everyone is so considerate.

So, when I'm writing my own oneshots, while I say in the beginning of the chapter that a reader is a she-cat, I still try to use less pronouns regarding the reader, so that it's more of a unspecified gender. So feel free to imagine yourself as a tom, if you wish. But if you want a male!reader, I suggest you comment it as a request; I'm more than glad to write male x male oneshots. But unless it's requested, I mostly do she-cats rather than toms when it comes to the reader.

If you're not okay with that, you know where the door is. I write how I write, and I don't appreciate anyone getting upset because my writing style isn't enjoyable for them. Go find another writer if you don't enjoy my style, but i'm not changing it just because you don't like it.

Like I said, feel free to request gay/lesbian oneshots. I have nothing against it and actually find it cute. But what I don't find cute is when readers decide to freak out about someone else's art or writing style.

I'll continue writing this book, but if I get any more comments or private messages crying because they don't enjoy my style or the way I write my books, then i'm just going to label this book as complete and not update it anymore.

So, thank you for your time if you actually read this. But if you guys are commenting and you see someone crying about something, be sure to tell them about this chapter and that this book will be canceled if this continues.

I take time out of my day to write these oneshots, and sometimes I don't even have motivation to do so, but I do it in order to make others happy. If people aren't going to respect that, then I can always just stop, because I don't HAVE to write oneshots.

!!Warning!! Don't read past this point if you get insulted easily. I'm going on a full out rant, and it won't be pretty. If you do read past this point and get butthurt anyways, don't comment rude remarks, else i'll be more than glad to block you. 

-

-

-

Okay, so here comes a rant.

Unfortunately, i'm slowly drifting away from the Warrior's fandom due to the immaturity of a lot of the fans. There's a lot of amazing fans, artists and writers out there in this fandom, but i'm specifically talking about the fans who decide to bully others due to their sexuality, ships, or opinions in general. I hate to say it, but this is one of the worst fandom's I've ever been in. I'm not required to make oneshots, no one is forcing me to do so. I could always stop, but I do it for the fans.

But the fact that some fans try to rush writers/artists or beg them to do something is ridiculous. I've been so stressed out the past few weeks, and one of the most annoying things is when people come onto chapters and say things like 'this sucks!!1!' or 'You need to update more often!!11!'

I'm so glad you guys like my writing (or if you don't, good for you. Leave lol no ones forcing you to stay) but please don't beg me to update. I have an EXTREMELY stressful life outside of wattpad, stressful to the point that I've begun self-harming again, and almost ended up in the hospital twice. So you never know what a writer or artist is going through, and it is NOT okay to rush, bully, harass, or anything else when it comes to writing or drawing. I think this goes to all fandoms.

Obviously, this isn't directed at anyone, this is just facts, and something that all fandoms seriously need to work on. If there's one thing I hate the most in the warriors fandom, it's the fact that a lot of the fans are immature, and don't like anyone's opinion except their own. That, and they don't care about others or what they're going through.

Again, don't get butthurt and comment anything like 'bISH THATS NOT TRUE SCREW OFF' lol i'll just block you, and if I get too much hate from this, i'll remove the book completely from wattpad.

So, I just needed to get that out there. Feels a lot better to have it off my chest. I'm working on a part 2 of the Blackstar x Reader since so many people requested it, so be looking forward to that!