Cloudtail X Rogue!reader

You sat beside a small creek, your (e/c) eyes half lidded.
Your left ear was torn, and there was dried blood from a small gash on your shoulder.
You had been part of a small group of rogues, and when you refused to kill an innocent kit, they kicked you out, leaving you with a few nasty cuts.
Now, you had nowhere to go. No food, no warmth... There was a light blanket of snow covering the ground, however the creek in front of you had not yet frozen over.
Leaning over, you lapped up some of the icy water. Your (f/c) fur was messier than usual, seeing as how you had no time to groom yourself since you were too busy searching for shelter.
You turned and began to pad away, when a snap caught your attention. On the other side of the creek you spotted movement; a white, long-haired cat crouched under a bush, almost invisible against the snow.
His icy blue eyes were wide with both hostility and curiosity.
"Who are you?" He growled, stepping out from his shelter. "You're on ThunderClan territory."
"I'm just passing through," you mewed, taking a step back. You weren't in the shape to fight; you hadn't eaten in days, and hardly had enough sleep.
The Tom noticed your injuries and frail form, letting his fur lie flat. His eyes grew a bit softer. "Are you a rogue?"
You just nodded.
"You don't look to be in good shape." He mewed. "Why not come with me? You can stay with my clan and I until you're in fit shape again."
"I'm not worth the time." You snorted, not meeting his eyes.
"No cat deserves to starve to death." He insisted, leaping over the creek to stand by your side. "My name is Cloudtail, by the way."
"(Insert Rogue name)." You looked at him.
"Come on." He nudged you, a glimmer of interest in his eyes. "I promise, we will take good care of you."
You let out a soft sigh. You hated it when another cat- let alone a whole clan- had to look after you. But you were too weak and hungry to care at this point.
"Very well." You sighed.

Cloudtail led you to the camp, using one shoulder to help support you from falling over.
Cats came from their dens, curiously looking at you.
A ginger Tom made his way towards you from the side of the hollow that made the camp.
"Who is this?" He meowed to Cloudtail.
"Firestar, this is (rogue name). I found her near the edge of our territory. She needs food and shelter." Cloudtail meowed quickly.
Firestar gazed at you, his green eyes narrowed. "Alright. But Cloudtail, you're in charge of her." He meowed.
You felt a flash of irritation. No cat was "in charge" of you. But you kept your mouth shut.

((Unfinished! I'll add more when I can. Enjoy this for now.))