Chapter Twenty-one

Orion's Belt – Sabrina Claudio

***

Their soft, gentle kisses continued for a few short minutes. Gradually, the kisses became more needy and passionate. They could sense the heat rising and damn it was hot. So hot, in fact, that they felt as if their entire bodies were on the verge of igniting a flame. Every movement, every touch, adding more fuel to the fire. Like a match striking the strip of a matchbox, Mitch's hand glided down Scott's side to the waistband of his pants, causing him to tremble and moan at the touch. He took a moment to pull away and catch his breath, so overwhelmed that he almost felt lightheaded. 

"Is it hot in here or is it just me?" He said playfully, as he fanned their faces with his left hand. 

Mitch grinned and rolled his eyes, before he hastily pulled his shirt up over his shoulders and threw it on the floor. The hunger in his eyes grew and he pushed Scott's shoulders against the back of couch, without hesitation. He pounced on his lap to straddle his waist. Scott gently but firmly placed his hands on Mitch's inner thigh, unsure if it was too soon and too far. They looked at each other for a brief moment, Scott smiled, Mitch reciprocated, and then they immediately lunged back into the kiss. 

I guess it wasn't too far. 

After a while, Mitch's restless lips started to make their way down to Scott's neck. He hesitated for a quick second, before nibbling on a spot that he decided to claim as his own. He followed this bold act by lightly teasing the same spot with his tongue. This was Scott's newfound weakness, his heart was nearly leaping out of his chest. Mitch continued, softly grinding against Scott's lap. He studied Scott's every response, kissing slower again and moving his hips in a way that made his moan.

Have I forgotten how to breath? Scott thought

He bit back a moan as Mitch vigorously rubbed against his lap, feeling his jeans getting tighter.

Scotts POV:

The friction between us made feel weak, desperate to be as close to him as possible. I frantically searched his waist with my fingers, in an effort to unbutton his pants. I felt an urgent desire to attempt to return the feeling of immense pleasure that were suddenly consuming me. I hesitated the second my hand touched the zipper of his pants. The reality of the situation had taken a hold of me. We were a mess, so overcome with passion that we hadn't stopped to think about the possible consequences of following through with this. This really could be dangerous. I've always been attracted to him. How could I not? It's impossible not to be drawn to his sweet smile, his enchanting eyes, his always kissable lips. Perhaps, I had chosen to not cross the line in the past because of how it might have influenced our career... but it could also ruin our friendship again. I could never lose that. I needed him. I softly pressed my thumb and forefinger to his cheek and slightly shifted in my seat, inviting Mitch to meet my uncertain gaze. 

"Are we really doing th-this?" I somehow managed to stutter between my heavy breathing. "I-I didn't find you a gift just to get in your pants. I would n-never. I did it because I wanted to see you happy. I'd do anything to see you happy, Mitchy." 

He placed his delicate hands on my chest, where he must've felt my heart beating at an incredibly fast pace. The beautiful boy in my arms kissed my cheek and then rest his forehead on mine, as if to assure me that I was not alone in my anxiety.

Was this too much all at once? What if we're really not thinking clearly? We had been through so much lately, maybe we weren't in the right mindset. The wine couldn't be helping. 

"Inhale," Mitch whispered in the softest, most reassuring voice I could have imagined. 

"What?" Scott uttered, needing a few seconds to catch on to what he meant. Before they left for tour this year, several months before the world seemingly fell apart, they started practicing meditation together. Scott had almost completely forgotten about just how nice those early mornings were, meditating on their balcony before a long meeting or songwriting session.