Three: 'Hound Hazing'

Through the night, the car's headlights revealed a once gravel road, now forming into a dirt-covered path. Bendy immediately picked up that familiar sound of wheels treading on soil as they rode down the way. A short period of time passed, the duo seeing nothing more than green, leafy surroundings until an apparent building came into view just up ahead. Over to the left stood a moss-covered barn home with boarded up windows along with a front lawn that hadn't been trimmed in ages; giving off the impression that it was abandoned. Boris followed the house with his eyes until the vehicle pulled to a nearly complete stop, his gaze jolting to the demon beside him. Bendy disregarded the look and gave a husky sigh as he sharply twisted his wheel to the left, leading the car into the west pathway.

Slowly but surely, the vehicle pulled up to the apparent 'abandoned home', stopping in its tracks five or so feet away from the front door. Carelessly, the demon pulled his car into park and stopped the engine, yanking out his keys and popping open his side door without a second thought. Boris slowly followed in his leader's steps, cautiously pushing the passenger door open and steadily rising on his feet as he exited the vehicle. The wolf placed his fedora atop of his head, adjusting the ridge as he fastened it neatly on his noggin. As his hands fell back to his sides, Boris found himself staring at the building in wonder. Meanwhile, Bendy was waiting with very little tolerance in his expression, tapping impatiently on the hood of his car as he watched the wolf across from him gawking. As soon as he'd had enough, the demon cleared his throat, snapping Boris out of his blank trance within moments. Bendy raised a brow before beginning to walk, not seeming to care whether or not Boris followed. As swiftly as he could, the wolf curved around the side of the vehicle and opened up the trunk, hoisting his suitcase out of the back. He neatly shut the trunk and quickly caught up to Bendy, the gravel giving soft crunches underneath the canine's shoes as he hustled to catch up. "This is where y-you've been hiding?" The wolf stammered as he began to catch his breath. "Yep." The demon replied flatly, "It's not much, but it's home."

After all the talk of Bendy being so notorious, it was difficult to register that the demon and all his fiends were hiding away in such a dump. One would have thought he stashed away in some sort of fancy underground bunker or even a half decent motel in the middle of nowhere. But no, they stayed in a rotting, old building that appeared as if even a single gust of wind would cause it to collapse on itself. The front door and windows were nailed shut with slick pieces of oak, the wood was caved in and peeled from all the rain that was seeping into it. Boris kept his gaze on the building as they began to walk around the side. 

"How did you even find this?" The wolf questioned with wonder. Bendy slowed a bit in his steps. "Eh? Oh, that." The demon muttered, pausing to rub his face with exhaustion, "Chester's grandparents used to live here, he said they liked the isolation, er somethin' like that." Bendy explained, fatigue lining every word he spoke. "Chester?" Boris repeated. Bendy audibly yawned, "One of my boys, yeah.  I'm sure you two will get along fine." The demon muttered slowly. Boris innocently traced his fingers along the rotting wood, being incredibly careful not to put too much pressure on it. Taking a glance at his gloves, the wolf was displeased to find a gross green color staining the tips of his covered fingers. The toon scrunched his nose in disgust, "Just needs a bit of elbow grease and it'd be a fine house." Boris murmured, more to himself than anyone as he casually rubbed his dirty fingertips on his trousers. When they arrived on the other side of the building, the fidgety canine noticed a decaying door placed innocently next to a window; this one not bearing any boards to cover its view. Boris peered inside as Bendy nonchalantly fiddled with his keys. The wolf almost immediately noticed a dimly lit room just across the hallway as his eyes flickered curiously left and right. With the door giving a satisfying click, Bendy shoved his chain of keys back in his pocket and opened the door slowly.