Icy x Valtor (Crystal)

(don't worry. Darcy is gonna have one like this to but she isn't gonna be with Valtor. she'll be with Riven. This is a little story i thought of when i was watching a YouTube video. made me think of them. Sooo my phone broke so i wont be updating that much but i'll try.)

Icy's pov

I groaned as i rolled over on my bed. it was a long night. Valtor made me stay up with him to sort spells. I felt soooo Tired. On top of that he kept it really hot in the head masters office. I sat up unable to sleep. I had just woken up from a good six hour rest. I stretched as I arched my back trying to stretch. I heard a chuckle and turned my head to see my sister. Darcy. "I bet you just roll around in all the attention Valtor gives you." Darcy snarled. I rolled my eyes and growled. "Not at the moment, it was so hot in there I felt like I was dying." I said as I stretched my arms out and revealed that I was only wearing my bra and a pair of short shorts. I had blue 'Booty' shorts on with Ice crystals on the hips holding together withered looking bows. My bra was a light lacy blue one with the straps in the back. I guess the last thing I remember before passing out on my bed is taking my shoes off. Darcy snarled and pointed jealously. "Guess he really got a show." She hissed through gritted teeth. I shook my head and laughed. "As if! I took my shirt half way down the hall when I was leaving and I had changed into these shorts before I went in there cause I was gonna go to sleep." Darcy facepalmed in embarrassment and groaned. "I-I'm sorry sis. I guess." I chuckled and shook my head. "No prob-TRIX!!!!" I looked up and Stormy jumped up from her bed and shot off like a rocket. Ah was wearing long fluffy dark pink pants and a tight pink top. She grabbed out arms and drug us along into his office. She burst through the doors and fell on her knees. Darcy was wearing a dark purple shirt that went right above her belly that clung to her skin and a pair of purple fluffy shorts. She had not gotten the chance to change either. Valtor looked up surprised but as soon as he saw us his face erupted in a dark blush. Stormy looked back being the most decent of us. She blushed darkly and covered her face and whispered. "By the dragon...." In a low whisper. "Not our fault..." Darcy shrugged. "You yanked us out of there.." I said as I dusted off my shorts. Stormy pouted and said. "Yes...but he woke me up! I thought I was back in...never mind. Anyway. What Valtor?" Stormy asked walking up to him. She had a monster crush on him. It was so obvious! It was even more obvious he had no interest in her. Darcy had a light smirk. "Can't wait." I walked up to the desk and sat on his desk looking into the crystal ball. "Isn't that Aarvon?" I asked as the ball showed a ton of spells and scrolls along with ancient artifacts. "Yes. And I'm sending my little witches to retrieve them for me." Stormy nodded excitedly and ran out of the room. I think she was just still embarrassed from what happened. Darcy pointed at the ball and cocked a brow. "Doesn't this take about a good six hours to get there?" He nodded. "And isn't that with the fastest portal?" He nodded again. "Ugh." I groaned. Darcy cringed and started for the door, me following. I heard a scoff and he said. "Icy...your not going to be accompanying them. You'll stay here and help me with some spells." Darcy glared and walked out the door and closed it softly. I felt my head drop. He was working me half to death! I was so ducking tired! Ah! I turned around and came into contact with a firm chest. I felt my face heat up but I looked away and turned around to conceal it. "Why do you need it to be so hot?" I asked as I wiped away a sweat drop and sighed. I felt like I was in an oven. I'm not changing. This is the best I'm gonna get. He chuckled and turned me around leaning me back against the book case. My hair messed up and got static-y once it touched the books. He smirked lightly and whispered in my ear. "Your so 'Hot' for being so cold." I felt my face burn as my eyes widened. Did he really just say that?!?! No...he couldn't have. He tried to pull me back into his arms but my hair was caught on the bookshelf. This so isn't embarrassed. I thought sarcastically. He blushed lightly and shook his head as he walked to the other side of Me and started to untangle my hair from the bookshelf. "...Is it wrong I've had to do this before?" He asked me. "Was it your hair?" I asked and he blushed darker. "Yes.." I let out a small giggle as I though of him being stuck to the bookshelf. "How did the great Valtor get defeated by the great and powerful bookshelf?" I snickered. He pouted and kept at work on my hair. "I fell asleep looking through the spells...it was going to be a birthday present for you. You'd sisters would get...minor gifts compared to yours." He mumbled just loud enough for me to hear. "Really?" I asked. He nodded. "It's you'd 21st birthday...I guess I ruined it. Happy birthday Icy." He said as he leant down finished with my hair and kissed my cheek. "On my desk there's something for you...I hope you enjoy them." He said as he walked out if the room and closed the door behind him. I shook my head trying to come back from the blush and walked to the desk and picked up a box that said "Icy~" on a dark blue note. I sat it down and opened the box excitedly. I opened it and saw a Crystal Necklace like I used to wear...the one my Father had given me....how? How did he find this? I thought...I thought it was gone forever. I smiled and held it tightly as I put it on happily and felt small tears prick my eyes. The last thing I had of my father. I was about to open the note when I heard shuffling in cloudtower. I walked out of the head masters office and saw Bloom and Stella in there Enchantix. I rolled my eyes and Bloom glared. "Where'd you steal that from?" She asked pointing to my crystal from Daddy. I growled and held it. "I-I didn't steal it!" Stella laughed. "If you didn't steal it then I didn't win Ms. Magix!" She grinned. I looked at the air loom and held it tighter. "It's ugly anyways." Bloom chuckled. I growled and snapped my head up. "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!" I screamed as I clenched my fists and she backed away slightly. She didn't seem so big and bad now I thought. "DON'T INSULT MY FAMILY! DON'T INSULT THE LAST THING I HAVE OF MY FAMILY AS A WHOLE! GET THE FUCK OUT YOU STUPID FAIRY'S!" I screamed as I held up my hands and yelled. "Ice Missile barrage!" Millions of icy Missile shaped projectiles fired at them. Each hitting there targets. By the end the Fairy's were on the ground with cuts and bruises. Bloom stood up and groaned as she held Stella. "N-no!" She screamed as they teleported. I felt tears prick my eyes as I held the crystal. It wasn't ugly, this was the last thing I had from him. Valtor...? "Yes?" I heard him answer my thought. I whipped my head around quickly and he smiled warmly. "I know Icy...I know your feelings for your family. Did you read the note?" I shook my head as I held p the note. "Not yet." He grabbed my hands and held them tightly with my hands looping through his as he held me close to him. "Icy...?" He questioned me. I looked at him with a slightly confused and dazed look. "Y-yes?" He simply smiled. "I knew you cared. For me. Your sisters. Your Father...you really are adorable you know. You try and act cold but it doesn't phase me." He chuckled and pecked my nose. I blushed darker and looked up at him. "Read the card Snowflake." He purred and I looked down and let go of hid hands and opened the card breaking the dark blue seal in the shape of a crystal. It read.

Darling, I see you everyday and I must say no other woman has filled me with such desires. From all our encounters I certainly learned opposites attract. You truly are the kissing piece to my puzzle. I have never loved more deeply than with you. You may not even notice how I favor you over your sisters...but those late night study sessions are just to spend time with the one I wish to soon make mine. I think you'd see it to...or I'd hope you do. I may not be the perfect guy but I am your perfect guy. I'd never mistreat,hurt,take you for granted or leave you. I'd do anything for you my beautiful Snowflake...and that Crystal...I heard you mumbling about it in your sleep. I traveled to the past to find it. It took a while but I found it. It was in a box under the seas. You lost it in the flood, I'm sorry Snowflake. But I knew you missed it. So I did my best and found it. I knew you missed it. I honestly thought you might've forgotten it..I am so glad you didn't. It would have been an embarrassing day if I ruined your birthday and embarrassed myself in front of my so called 'Crush' as you say now-a-days. But...will you accept my feelings?

I looked up from the note as I felt my cheeks burn I smiled and nodded. I grabbed him by his coat collar and pulled him close and kissed him passionately. He smirked and wrapped his arms around my hips and pulled me close to his chest. He had a smug smirk on and he kissed my neck lightly leaving little hickeys. I moaned lightly as he chuckled. "Damn...that's hot." He chuckled and pulled away as he gave me one last hickey on my neck and then bit into my neck leaving a bite mark making me groan slightly in pain. "Mine." He chuckled wiping the blood away and he smirked. "Don't go gloating to your sisters...but...happy birthday Snowflake." He smiled and kissed my cheek holding me close to him. "Mine only." He mumbled protectively making me giggle lightly.

A/N
Okie so I'll be doing a few more updates this week! I'm working on A Darcy x Riven! I am excited for it! >< and I might be doing a lemon...>/////< it's...a first attempt. I am random and sorry if you don't like it.