Valtor x Icy ("Punishments") (Suggestive)

(Okie..so there's a moment in one of the dubs (Rai/4kids I think) where he says. "Doubting B/Valtor? That's something you'll definitely need to be punished for." So for some weird reason that made me think. "OHHHH SHIT THEY FUCKIN'!" But I'm just a weird person...If your under the age of..wait. Only people over 13 are aloud on the sight...Mmk I dgaf. Read on! Its trash just like the writer!  Good luck!..to me!)

Edit: Half of this shitty story was wrote over a year ago, I just came back and decided to finish this up because...content...and other things- Shh. Also, this was my first smut I ever wrote, or planned to write until I lost motivation and yuh.
___
Also, this is written in...switching point of view so I don't have to edit shit into 3rd POV. It's too much to edit y'all 😩 Author Chan is lazy as shit. ✊😩 Most of this shitty fic was already done so...

Icy..

Icy...

Icy.....

She doubted my power. Was it because she thought her own was  Superior to my own? Of course not. But me being afraid of that stupid little fairy? Ha! I simply wanted to see what they're made of. Icy certainly is strong...but she needs to be shown who's boss. And too be fair, she did look 'Enchanting' in that little DisEnchantix outfit. Little to the imagination but just enough to keep you wondering. I sat in my office thinking of the possibilities. I had always fancied the little ice witch. We may be opposites but I certainly believe that we attract. And to be fair, that little skirt she wears doesn't exactly make me the most...tame. I'll admit I've found myself thinking of her at night. Sometimes I just wish she'd walk through that door and beg for me- But that's not practical. Besides. A witch with her pride would never beg...I smirked at the thought. Getting such a strong witch to beg eh? Sounds like a challenge. I've never been one to back down from a challenge. I grinned. I'll make her beg for me. What would she beg for? Hmm...she loves Ice cream but not enough to beg. Hell she could just cast a duplicating spell. I couldn't make her do that. Not enough time without her sisters and plus I doubt the little Ice Witch would go for that. I may be seen as 'Pure Evil' but I will not resort to...that. I said with a rather disgusted look. From small rumors of the witches the little Fairy known as Bloom had a rape kink. Who would have such a thing? Disgusting. I heard three separate groans. One loud and angry, one loud and Agitated and the last loud and pissed. I saw the three bust in and groaned. "Valtor!? Those DisEnchantix Power ups didn't work!" Stormy glared at me. Darcy glared. "Yeah! Such a let down!" Icy hissed. "Not to mention we're just getting pummeled again and again!" I chuckled. "Its not my fault if you're not strong enough to beat them." Stormy screamed and yelled. "Thunder Shock!" Before a lighting bolt with a loud bang appeared and I caught the lightning before it hit and shook my head. "Stormy you dismissed. Darcy, Calm your sister. Icy, we must talk." I said in a rather smug tone. Darcy had an envious look on her face as she walked out. Icy had a rather confused look on but shrugged it off. She walked up to my throne. I was rather enjoying it. She looked as the kids say 'Hot.' I don't think even the dragon flame could compare to her heat. Icy looked at me with a skeptical face and crossed her arms. "Well?" She asked unamused. "Sit." She started for her normal seat, on the books I had taken but I grabbed her arm and pulled her back. "Not there Snowflake." She blushed lightly and looked around not seeing anywhere. "Um...where?" She asked confused. I had to admit this was rather cute to see her confused like a little kitten looking for milk. "On my lap. Where else?" I asked with a smirk. Her face started to turn red as she scoffed. "Oh haha." She said sarcastically. My face turned to a stone and I growled. "I'm not joking. Sit." I said patting my lap. She gulped lightly and sat down on my lap. I smirked and leant back on my throne. She had a nice ass...Nice Breasts Too. Beautiful Face,Eyes,Hair,Funny,By the dragon she was perfect. "Like your view Snowflake?" I smirked and she blushed a light crimson. "Depends?" She wasn't so sure now. Perfect. Hmm? Didn't expect that. She turned around and faced me. "Snowflake?" She hummed in response. "I heard what you said." I glared and she looked at me with her cute big devious eyes. "Oh?" I nodded. "And I think you need a punishment." I smirked. I saw her face heat up. I knew she couldn't resist me. Granted I couldn't do much either. I'd have to be interested in the other gender to resist her! Her Ice Blue eyes glanced around quickly and she let out a small sigh before saying something I can never forget. "I didn't know you wanted me that badly~" she purred in my ear. She had her arms wrapped around my shoulders with her legs straddling my waist. Her hands running through my hair and giving me slight tugs sometimes. It felt nice. "Mm? And why would you say that~?" I smirked and looked up with her. She bucked her hips lightly and I felt her ass glide against my crotch. Oh shit. "You're Hard Valtor. Its easier to feel than it is to see. Your pants are too tight ya' know. Too bad I can't tell how big you are from here." She purred and nibbled on my earlobe.  I groaned lightly and trailed my hands up and down her back and down to her ass giving it a light squeeze. It felt nice go have in my hand. Like she was mine. She bit her lip lightly and purred. "Too Bad you can't have me~" she purred and I smirked lightly. "Oh really?" I chuckled and she grinned. "Yes really~ But say I did let you have me...what would you do to me~?" She let out a breathy gasp when I squeezed her ass. "Snowflake. You're gonna have to find out by yourself." I smirked and winked at her. She blushed lightly and nipped at my neck lightly. "Oh will I?" She teased as she left soft bite marks making me groan. "Yes. If you want me that is dear." She grinned and crawled off my lap and stood up. "Oh? I don't think I'm the one Technically doing the chasing anymore. I don't think I'll have to do anything. You're the one that's trying to get me." She grinned and walked out swaying her hips slightly giving me an extra good look at her ass. Damn. I gave her the upper hand...or so she thinks. I smirked.