Cuddles (Naked)

Reaper held Geno in his bony arms, quietly humming. Geno's eye-sockets were droopy, a small yawn escaping from him. 

"Are you tired~?" Reaper cooed, the humming disappearing. The smaller softly nodded, pressing his body closer to Reaper's. Their bare bones touched each other.

"Was I too rough~?" Reaper asked, a smirk crossing his face. 

Geno brought a hand to slap Reaper across the face, his face completely flushed. However, he only managed a weak tap.
"Hm?  What was that supposed to be?" 

"A slap, idiot." Geno grumbled, too tired to say more. His skull laid against Reaper's chest. "I hate you." 

"I love you too, darling~." The taller brought the smaller closer to him, if that was even possible. Their souls slowly began to beat in sync, the rhythm slow and calm. 

Another small yawn. "Reaper...?" 

"Yes, my love?" 

"Can you...keep humming?" 

The god looked down at Geno. "Alright...just for you." The soft rumble of his voice vibrated against his ribs, letting Geno feel each and every note. The skeleton's visible eye-socket finally closed, a content sigh whispering from Geno. As he fell deeper into unconsciousness, Reaper's hands began gently massaging his back, allowing him to finally fall asleep. 

"Goodnight, Geno~."  Reaper purred, his eye-sockets shutting as sleep consumed him as well.