Clothed Getting Off

(Welcome Back, Fellow Sinners)

Geno laid uncomfortably on their shared bed, his lower regions giving small hints of wanted attention. He felt rather bothered, but didn't think 'taking care of it himself' would be enough.

Slowly, he rolled over to his right, facing the slumbering Reaper. The hooded skeleton's breathing was deep, low snores coming from his mouth in rhythm with the expanding of his rib cage due to his breathing. With a quick gulp of air, he edged himself away from Reaper, trying his best not to wake the other up.

Unfortunately, after a few scoots or so, the taller let out a small grumble followed by his hand reaching to rub his now open eye-sockets.
"Geno? Why are you awake?" Reaper asked tiredly.

The smaller skeleton opened his mouth, but paused, too embarrassed to explain his situation. "I-I...needed to get some water...from d-down stairs." He nervously squeaked, beginning to clamour out of the bed.

Reaper let out a yawn before shifting as well. "Cool. I'm thirsty as well."

Panicked, Geno managed to blurt, "I CAN GET THE WATER FOR YOU! J-JUST LAY DOWN. I won't take long!"

Still in a sleepy daze, Reaper sat on the bed and continued to rub the sleep from his eyes. It had appeared that he had not heard a single word from Geno as he stretched and popped his neck bone.
"Man, I'm thirsty." Reaper grumbled, finally getting to his feet and trudging to the door.

Geno swallowed his last feelings of hope and wallowed in the new-found dread that spread throughout his soul.

As the taller set his bony fingers on the doorknob and turned, he glanced back at Geno, which was still standing near his bed side. "You coming?"

Geno blinked before smiling sheepishly. "O-Oh. Right."

~~~

Reaper stood lazily over the counter, taking a few gulps of his icy-cold water. His eyes showed signs of tiredness, dark bags sagging under his heavy eye-sockets.

Geno, on the other side of the counter, stood uncomfortably next to the surface. He took quick sips and gulped it down fast, hoping to distract himself from his bothered nether regions.
Alas, the area began to moisten, pleading for attention. The wetness became apparent as it dampened his under-garment, a blue-tinted blush spreading across his face.

"Pffft. You look like a blueberry." Reaper chuckled, taking a swig of his water.

"Heh heh...yeah." Geno softly hissed, looking down at the counter.

Reaper noticed this and set down his cup, walking around the surface until he was right beside Geno. The smaller skeleton was trying so hard not to focus on his discomfort that he didn't notice Reaper at first.

"Geno~." Reaper cooed, sliding a mischievous hand down Geno's pants. Startled, Geno flinched and nearly smacked Reaper. The taller dodged his attack and slid his hand deeper, grabbing Geno's crotch teasingly. A small gasp escaped Geno as he felt Reaper toy with him.
"I noticed you shifting your legs a lot...is something bothering you~?" Reaper sweetly asked, his fingers rubbing against the fabric of Geno's underwear.

The smaller trembled under Reaper's touch, the sensation of being rubbed overstimulating.
"Reaperrr~..." Geno uttered, leaning against the counter for support.

The taller grinned, positioning himself so that he could easily reach deeper if he wanted to. With one arm in Geno's pants and the other secured to the skeleton, Geno was trapped in Reaper's embrace.
"Is someone bothered~?" Reaper asked again, his fingertips dipping a little upward to graze teasingly at Geno's soaked pussy.

The smaller squirmed a little, thrusting down a little to apply more friction between Reaper's hand and his dripping hole.

Watching Geno's efforts, Reaper simply chuckled and withdrew his hand from Geno's pants. A small whine of protest escaped Geno as his legs trembled. He could have sworn his lower region was now a soaking mess.
"All you have to do is beg, cutie~." Reaper slyly insisted, his now free hand reaching under Geno's shirt and tracing his ribs.

"P-Please!" Geno quietly gasped, squirming once more and yearning any type of friction between his legs.

"Please what~?" Reaper asked, his chin now resting on Geno's shoulder as his hand pulled away from his rib-cage.

Geno shook. "Reaper please...I-I can't...you know I...Reaper..." He couldn't bring himself to beg, no matter how terrible the feeling was.

Reaper sighed, pressing his body against Geno's. "I'll accept it only for tonight...seeing you like this is rather cute, though~."

With that, his hand slithered down Geno's body, returning to the rim of Geno's pants. However, Reaper's fingers fiddled with the hem and slipped under his underwear as well. Geno felt this and began to shake.
The taller massaged the outside of Geno's pussy, the salvating hole begging for attention.

Reaper's bony fingers grazed against Geno's quivering clitouris, causing the smaller to arch his back and restrain a loud moan. Reaper smirked, his teeth grazing against Geno's neck and he pinched the sensitive nub.

Geno gripped onto the counter with all of his strength.
"Reeappper~..." He breathed, nearly humping the hand.

"Holy f*ck Geno. You're so hot..." Reaper bluntly admitted, releasing the clit and shoving two fingers up Geno. The smaller covered a loud squeal, his eyes wide.
Reaper nearly laughed at the reaction and began to thrust the fingers into him, earning pleasured noises from Geno.

"ReAHper~!" Geno bucked his hips back, trying to get the fingers deeper. The walls around the two apendages squeezed them lovingly, the moist caverns lubricating the fingers nicely. Reaper wriggled them around inside Geno, the smaller already too over stimulated to hold back any noises anymore.

Then, Reaper stuffed two more in, causing Geno to forcefully cover his mouth with his hands to hold back scream of pleasure.
Now, Geno's body was basically flopped over the counter, his hands leaving his mouth to grip tightly to the surface as Reaper was over him, his hand thrusting roughly into the other.

"Enjoying this, Geno~?" Reaper exhaled, his whole hand practically f*cking his lover.
All the smaller could do, however, was moan and squeal helplessly, the pleasure too immense.
Reaper then smiled as he hit a certaib spot, forcing Geno to gasp and scream.

"R-REAPER~!" Geno exclaimed, hearts in his eyes. "REAPER, REAPER, REAPER~!"

The taller smirked, targetting the spot. "I know...you like it there, don't you~?" He mumbled, concentrating on that area.
The wet and moist caverns continued to grip and release onto the fingers, drawing the fingers deeper and deeper until-

Geno suddenly gasped, the walls of his cavern tightly clamped down on Reaper's hand, hot juices dribbling out of the pussy messily. He mouth opened to let out a shriek of orgasm, but only a loud moan came out. Geno's body began to shut down as the skeleton soon slumped onto the counter, panting heavily.
Reaper continued to thrust at a much slower pace, helping him ride out his orgasm. Once he was sure that Geno was done, he slowly pulled out his slimy fingers, examining it.
Hungrily, Reaper slurped up the juices from his fingers, making sure to lap up every last drop, before tucking an arm under Geno.

"Are you alright now~?" Reaper cooed, holding Geno bridal-style.

The smaller's eyes drooped, exhaustion starting to take its effect.
"Yeah...thank you, reaper~." Geno softly responded, nuzzling his face into Reaper's chest and shutting his tired 'eyes'.

With a small sigh, Reaper headed for the stairs where they could finally sleep at peace.

(Oh god, I wrote this on my phone and I hope I don't have too many errors due to random auto correct.)