Masturbation

Geno stifled a small moan, staring down at his throbbing member with half-lidded eye-sockets. The memory of their first time staying clear in his mind, replaying over and over.
How Reaper ravished him.

How he swept Geno off of his feet.

How they...

It was...amazing. 

He blinked away the scene, staring at his hands around him shaft. 

Had he been...'getting off' at the idea? It disgusted him...but...felt really good. 

His fingers added a little pressure, causing Geno to hold back another quiet huff. He was really doing this, wasn't he? Geno took a quick glance at his bedroom door. 

Locked. Good. 

The skeleton slowly shut his eye-sockets, feeling his palms carefully glide over his hard 'problem'. Thoughts clouded his mind, his hands moving on his own. The thought of his body being touched. The image of him being dominated. The thought of Reaper.
His breathe became ragged, sweat starting to trickle down his skull. His hips soon began to lightly buckle to the rhythm of his rubs, his body moving on his own. If Reaper were here, Geno feared that he couldn't stop at this point.
A tight knot burned within his being, urging to continue. His member dribbled sticky pre-cum, drool slipping out of the corners of his mouth. Geno was arriving his climax. The noises were harder to restrict, moans and gasps slipping out of his mouth without permission. His hands slide up and down quicker, causing Geno's spine to bend near the point of snapping. 

"R-Reaper~!" Geno cried, squeezing his grasp a little. 

"Yes~?" 

Geno's eye-sockets snapped wide-open, his gaze staring at the other standing in front of him. 

Surprised, his fingers squeezed. The motion sent him flying over the edge, causing his release to splatter onto the floor. Geno's face was a burning cyan, his face empty and completely embarrassed. 

"So, is this what you do when I'm away~?" Reaper asked, strolling over to the smaller and sitting next to him. 

Geno didn't respond. He wanted to bury himself under 300 feet of stone and never come out again.
"Is there anything you want to do, then~? I see your little friend down there still needs a little more attention." Reaper asked through a very smug smirk, Geno's throbbing dick harder than ever.
The skeleton's stained hands came up to his scarf, forcing the fabric to hide his shame. 

"Aw~. If you want help, all you need to do is ask~." Reaper cooed, wrapping his bony fingers around the perked-up member. Geno let out a low moan, trying to muffle the sound through his scarf.
"Was that a moan I heard?" Reaper snorted, leaning close to his lover. 

"F-Fuck...you-Ah~!" Geno hissed before letting out a small gasp.  Reaper was pumping his member, a lustful glint in his gaze.
"Reaper S-stop~!" Geno begged, already feeling a threatening knot about to burst. 

The taller simply went fast, making sure to apply pressure near the tip. Geno became overstimulated, starting to lean on Reaper and panting heavily.
With one last squeeze, Geno's cock bursted with cum, coating Reaper's hand. 

The taller withdrew his palm and stared at the substance, smiling crookedly. "Holy sh*t Geno~." Reaper breathed, resting his skull on the other's. 

Geno was completely exhausted, his eye-sockets starting to close. 

"Goodnight, love~." Reaper whispered, pulling the smaller closer to him and slipping his coated fingers into his mouth.