Blow Job

(hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I haven't updated for so long. Oh well.)

Reaper shifted uncomfortably as he shoveled a reluctant forkful of salad. His lower region twitched as it nearly melted in his pants. 

Geno, placed across from Reaper at the table, looked up from his plate. "Are you okay?" Geno asked, giving Reaper a concerned look. 

The taller simply gave a small nod, continuing to consume his meal.

Of all the times he could get horny.
He let out an uneven breathe, managing another bite of his food. 

"...Are you suuure?" Geno questioned once more, setting down his utensil and looking over Reaper. 

"Y-Yeah! I'm fine..." Reaper replied, trying his best to manage a laid-back smile. 

It obviously didn't convince the other since the smaller gave him a stern stare. "Reaper...Please. Tell me." 

"It's nothing. Don't worry about it." Reaper quickly spoke, picking up his plate and walking to the sink. He carefully set the plate inside and hurriedly left the kitchen, fleeing to their bedroom. Once he was inside, he closed the door behind himself and leaned against it.
In a matter of minutes, Geno was at the door, quietly knocking. 

"Reaper. What's wrong?" 

"I-It's nothing!" Reaper quickly squeaked, putting most of his weight onto the door. 

Geno had been working so hard around the house and at his work place (monitoring and reporting any suspicious activity at a mall) that the smaller was in dire need for a break. So, Reaper planned a day where they both were free and wanted to give Geno as much relaxation as he could. However, because of Reaper's sudden 'issue', he was now forcing Geno to worry about him, which is the exact opposite of what he wanted. 

"Reaper, tell me what's wrong." Geno whispered through the door, the sound of him shuffling to his knees following after. 

The taller kept quiet, hoping for Geno to just leave him alone. After a few moments of silence, the smaller slowly got to his feet. A shift of displaced air blew softly in front of Reaper as Geno appeared in front of him, a very concerned look on his face.
"...Reaper..." He mumbled, gradually making his way to the other's side and plopping down next to him. 

"Geno, I didn't want-" 

"You didn't want to make me work, right?" Geno interrupted, surprising Reaper. "I know.  You took over the chores in the house. You made dinner without question. You did everything for me...did you really think I wouldn't notice?" 

Reaper let out another shaky breathe. He needed to keep acting composed. "uh...yes?" 

Geno gave Reaper a small flick to the skull. "I work at a mall and I'm expected to be alert of ANYTHING. OF COURSE I WOULD HAVE NOTICED!

"Ow....Geno." 

The smaller let out a huff, crossing his arms. "Honestly, I'm not completely stupid." 

"I never said you were..." 

"Well, you're acting like it now." 

"No I'm not." 

"Then WHY? Why won't you tell me what's wro-" 

"BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO BOTHER YOU.

Geno opened his mouth to retaliate, but closed it as the words finally processed. "...What?" 

"I...Ihaveaboneranddidn'twanttobotheryouwithit." 

Even though Reaper spoke with an extremely fast pace, the only word which stood out to Geno was 'boner'. "...you have a...?" 

"YES, I DO." Reaper admitted bluntly, his face dusting with a light blue. "And I didn't want to bother you with it because you needed a day off..." 

"...Reaper..." Geno softly breathed, his expression softening. "If you had one then...um..." Geno looked down, snuggling his flushed face into his scarf. "I-I can help y-you." 

Reaper blinked. "What?" 

"I-I mean, it's not TOO much trouble...right? I c-can help you so we both can relax." 

The taller blinked once more before a small smirk crept on his face. "So you're telling me...that you'll help me with my 'problem'~?" 

"W-WELL, YOU WERE SO NICE TO THINK ABOUT ME, S-SO I'M RETURNING THE FAVOR." 

"Ah. I see."Reaper started to untie his rope around his cloak, the piece of clothing coming undone in a matter of minutes. Geno's face immediately flushed, causing him to cover his eyes with his scarf. 

Once the tie was finally off, Reaper's member poked out of the opening, quivering as it hit the cold air. Reaper took an unsteady breathe of air before staring down at his throbbing shaft. 

"W-Well, I'm all set." 

Slowly, Geno removed his scarf from his eye-socket and stared at the awaiting dick.
"Are you just g-going to sit there? I need your help!" 

"Right..." Geno leaned towards Reaper, shifting so that he could face the member. He blew a warm breath on it, receiving a small huff from Reaper, the shaft twitching with excitement. Geno then put the tip to his mouth, beginning to push his skull down. Reaper let out a low moan as Geno progressed down his cock, a small trickle of Pre-cum falling into Geno's throat. The skeleton stopped half-way, the size too big for him to fit comfortably in his mouth. Using his hands, he gently rubbed the rest of the length, coaxing Reaper closer to his limit. 

The taller shook, his breathes now heavy pants. "Geno~." He mumbled, watching as Geno began to move his skull.
 The smaller squeezed his hands a little as he ran his fingers along the shaft, Reaper let out a small groan as he did so.
Suddenly, the taller let out a yelp, jolting. Geno's tongue had pressed against a spot under his member's head. Geno, witnessing this reaction, aimed most of his attention to that one spot. Soon, Reaper became a moaning mess, drowning in utter ectasy.
"Genooo~." Reaper moaned, clutching the carpeted floor.
Geno continued pleasure Reaper, feeling himself getting a little wet. He continued to suck, a small stream of saliva leaking from his mouth, dripping onto the floor below. 

The member soon began to tremble as Reaper fell deeper into pleasure. Geno peered up at his face, his own expression beginning to burn blue and his pants getting wetter. Reaper wore the face of overwhelming pleasure, a look which flicked the switch for Geno. He was turned on. 

"G-Geno, I'm close~." Reaper moaned, finally meeting Geno's gaze. 

The smaller simply went faster, squeezing the dick harder as he massaged it. His mouth went faster, making sure to always put pressure on Reaper's spot. More pre-cum leaked form the tip, which Geno quickly wiped off with his tongue. Reaper gripped the carpet harder, some drool falling from his mouth as well. He was so very close. Geno felt it, going rougher. 
With a loud cry, Reaper's shaft spilled it's seed, the contents quickly sliding down Geno's throat. The smaller immediately gagged, the convulsion forcing more cum to flow from Reaper. 

This process repeated a few times before Reaper finally had emptied himself. The liquid stained Genos' face, a few small threads of it dripping from his mouth. 

With effort, Geno removed the shaft with a small POP! He took in a few fresh breathes of air before taking his fingers and scraping off the excess seed off of his face, eagerly cleaning his bony hands off with his tongue. Reaper took in a few gasps of air as his eye-sockets drooped to a half-lidded stare, watching Geno clean himself. 

After the smaller was done, he took a finger from his mouth.
"So...Are you better?" He asked. The taller nodded his head slightly, a little exhausted.

"Good." Geno simply puffed, leaning his head onto Reaper's shoulder, closing his eyes. 

The two sat together on the floor, their eye-sockets closed as they both stayed there for the rest of the day.