Dressed/Naked (Half-Dressed)

((They Fucked.

The End.

Alright, Alright.))

"Come on~." Reaper whispered to Geno. "I could really use you~."

Geno tapped the papers onto his desk, evening them out into a straight stack. He held back a soft groan. "I'm working right now, Reaper. Maybe- ngh-later..."

The smaller could definitely feel the 'hard rock' underneath him as he set aside the documents, trying his best not to give Reaper any stimulation as he sat in his lap.

The two had a bet on how much they knew about cooking. Granted, both were horrible at the task, but Geno prevailed with his memory of each and every type of knife in the kitchen.
The loser, Reaper, was supposed to go 3 months without sex, even if the other teases him. Of course, the taller accepted the challenge and thought that Geno wouldn't survive a single month.

It had been only been 2 weeks.

"Geeeenooooo." Reaper groaned, poking and proding Geno's spine. "Don't do this to me."

Geno glanced behind him to give Reaper a funny look. "You're the one which made the bet."

"Yeah, but I didn't actually think-"

"'Think that I know my utensils'? Oh gee, I would definitely not know about the things I eat with." Geno hissed, rolling his "eyes".

Reaper began to grind against Geno, causing the smaller to yelp in surprise. "Come on, Please~?"

With a burning face, Geno fled from his office chair and got a good few feet away. "NO! CALM YOUR HORNY @SS DOWN!"

Reaper got up and inched closer to Geno. "Just this once~? I'll make it quick~."

Geno scowled. "No! Wait 2 more months!"

Before he could leave, Reaper grabbed Geno's hips and pulled him into a tight hug.

The taller leaned closer to Geno's neck and held him close. "Geno~. I know you want it too~."

The smaller opened his mouth to counter with a 'No!', but swallowed it once he realized how wet he was getting. "... I..."

Reaper had been subtly leading Geno to a nearby wall and pinned him against it, leaving no room for escape. He smirked. "Well~?"

"... Fine. Just this on- GAH!"

Reaper had immediately dove in, pulling down Geno's shorts in a flash. He went straight in, shoving his massive erecting into Geno's awaiting pussy.

"REAPER- AHH!!"

The taller drilled deeper into Geno, plunging in and out rapidly. There was no time for preparation as Reaper went fast and ROUGH.

"Y-YOU'RE GOING-AH-TOO F-FAST!!" Geno cried out, surprised and overwhelmed.

Reaper simply huffed, Rocking deeper into Geno.

The smaller desperately clutched onto the wall behind him, his fingers digging into it in hopes of it helping with his balance.

Suddenly, a burst of warmth filled within the smaller as Reaper let out a small grunt of release. The hot cum jetted into Geno, causing the smaller to approach his own climax. However, before he could officially reach it, Reaper already pulled out of Geno, leaving the smaller disatisied.

"Whoo...Thanks Geno." Reaper puffed, regaining his breathe. He helped Geno to his feet but stopped once he met eye-contact with the other. "Hm?"

Geno stared at Reaper, obviously bothered. "Seat. Now."

Reaper, confused, reluctantly abliged and walked over to the seat, sitting in it. Geno followed him to the chair, standing in front of him.
"Geno? What's wrong- Ngh?!"

The smaller had sat down onto Reaper's lap, stuffing Reaper's cock into his hole. Without waiting, Geno began to furiously bounce. Reaper, still in the aftermath of his previous climax, became sensitive.

"G-GENO?!"

"You're -Mgh- not done yet!"
Geno slid up and down, slamming himself down each time. Reaper started to thrust upwards, matching Geno's bounces.

"Heh~. Why didn't you say so~?" Reaper growled, now driving into Geno's soaking pussy. The walls around his member began to squeeze, massaging him nicely. Reaper could feel his own seed from before lubricate the moist opening, allowing his thrusts to become more smooth and easy.

Once again, Reaper's shafts began to spill pre-cum and twitch, signalling that he was close to his release.

However, when Geno felt these signs, he slammed hard onto Reaper and snarled. "Wait for me, damn it!"

The taller smirked. "Does someone need help getting there~?"

Geno glared at Reaper but didn't reject his offer, allowing him to slip his hands underneath his shirt and begin to stroke his spine as well. The smaller only moaned in response, his bounces becoming faster.

"Geno~!" Reaper breathed, restraining himself to the best of his abilities.

With one last thrust, Geno finally came, his walls squeezing hard on Reaper's member.

From Geno's climax came Reaper's, more of his seed rocketing into the other.

As the two caught their breathe, Reaper wrapped his arms around Geno from behind and smiled.
"Does this mean the bet is off~?"