Twenty Bucks

Connor up top 

Hey Smiles lets just get write into it

pfft... puns

~*~

Connor's POV

After going to a bunch of shops with Ember, Eva, and McKenna we head towards the last one, H&M, I can't help but look over at Ember, she's not my type but she's got the secretive aura to her. I just want to get to know her more. As I look at Ember I notice that she is looking straight ahead and shaking.

"Hey, you okay?" she nods but I don't believe it for a second.  "You know what guys, I think we should go it is getting late and I need to get ho-" Ember starts but get cut off.

"Hey Ember, How have you been? It been what 2 years since I last saw you. Wow time sure does fly." This dude is huge. Is all I can think as I look at this blonde mammoth. I mean I am pretty tall being 5'11" and have an okay build but he is just, Damn. "Hey Lucas, I've been good, you?" Ember replied still shaking, I didn't like it, Ember didn't seem the type to spook easily.

"I have been okay but it is the two year anniversary since my girlfriend ditched me. But it looks like shes returned." The Mammoth, Lucas sneered. Did they date? He seems quite obsessed over her if they did. Why the hell would they have dated, Lucas was scary looking.

"Technically, I never ditched you, I came with a warning label boy'o you should've read it." Ember replied like her sassy little self, well she 5'10", but that's little compared to me (by a little) and McKenna.

"Hey Ember, this guy bothering you?" I ask, guessing she needed an excuse to escape. "Yes, in fact, he is. Let's go guys." She silently thanked me and we continued to the next store.

Eva's POV

After the whole fiasco with Ember's Ex we walked to the next store, I remember the exact moment that I met Ember I knew we would be great friends. But first we have to break down her walls. She obviously has a past but don't we all? I know my past isn't the sunshinest but I have gotten through it with the help of Connor and McKenna, hopefully we can help her too.

As we got in the store I felt as if someone was watching me, or maybe they were watching us, "Hey guys I'm gonna head upstairs okay?"

"Okay Eva shout if you need anything." replied Ember, she was still on edge. As I went up the escalator the feeling of being watched passed, maybe it was just the cameras messing with me. I bounced over to the women's section and began looking for my size.

Twenty minutes later

After all of us had payed and we left the feeling of being watched returned. I looked over at Ember and pulled her away from the guys as we ran to the car. "There, see, I wouldn't have gotten run over, I have a tall person with me." I yelled at Connor, still upset at him for treating me like a smol child.

"I'm sorry Eva, but can't you get over it. I payed for your food." Connor said, beginning to get annoyed. "Hmmm, let me think, okay I forgive you," Connor smiles in success, "But," He frowns again, "You have to let me and Ember ride the Harley for a week."

"You don't even have the right type of license, and I bet twenty bucks that neither does Ember." Connor said in defense of his baby, I frown, man I really wanted to ride his bike with out him. "Actually," Ember whispered, "I do have a license to drive a bike." she looked over at me.

"Connor, you own me twenty bucks." is all I say as we hop in the car.

~*~

Hey Guys hope you liked this chapter.

We are getting to know a bit about Ember and the rest of the bunch. Also I don't think I will be changing POV's to often, I just wanted to try it out. Any ways I gotta go get ready for school. BYE