Sick

A/n here is day 2 of your new school

Story:
I open my eyes to the screaming sound of my irritating alarm at 7:00am. I blink a couple of times and stretch then swingy legs over the edge of my warm and comfy king sized bed. Taking sleepy steps towards my wardrobe, i pick out a red and black baseball shirt and some black jeans and walk out of my room yawning."morning y/n" mom says chirping "morning mom" i slur back. " I made you some toast for breakfast and got your bag ready it's at the door sweetly" mom half giggled at how tired I was "thanks mom I love you"I replied more awake now. I gobble the toast up and grab your bag "cya tonight honey, love you" mom yells after me "bye love you again "i say while walking out the door.

-(time skip to school)-
U found my way to my first class of course it's the worst subject EVER!! maths. I huff and walk inside seeing peter at a desk alone, again (woops that was mean). I sit down next to him and place my bag lazily beside me and turn to him about to say something but the teacher interrupts "ok, class today we are learning..." at that moment I stopped listening and just waved at peter to say hi, he waves back and focused back on the teacher. During daydreaming I realise I have felt really sick and felt like throwing up. I poke at peters leg and hold my stomach, he looks over his shoulder and pulls his hand up really fast. "Yes peter?" The teacher asks  "uh y/n is feeling really sick do you want me to take him to the nurse?" peter asks clearly concerned (*MASSIVE COUGH* be concerned) "yes peter then come straight back" as she said that we were out the door and on the way we stopped at the toilets and I threw up in the sink "oh, fuck that's gross" I say as I wipe my mouth with some hand towels, peters rubbing my back and looking down still worried and... blushing? "Hey peter thanks" n..no problem" he stutters. We exit and head towards the nurses offices where she checks up on me and says I have a stomach bug and she will call my mom "thanks" I mumble, then she leaves "hey if you get better this weekend, uh there's this, um never mind..." he says "spit it out penis Parker" I say joking "there is a concert on you wanna go with me?" He finally says "Sure, who's pro forming?" I reply happily and kind of excited "arctic monkeys" he says in a questioning voice "OMG YASSSSS I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO TO ONE!!!" you practically scream and peter flinches. Then you grab the bowl and throw up again.
To be continued...