Birthday P3

A/N ITS FINALLY HERE OMG SO SORRY

I stumble around dizzy grabbing onto the nearest thing to me, which turned out to be Peter. I straightened myself up and ran to Tony and hugged him, he huffed and smiled and I muffled a bunch of "thank you" and "why how when what" the rest of the team chuckled. I looked it Peter to see him staring at the car, jaw dropped and all. He glared at Tony "I was supposed to get the best present... rich people" he mumbled the last bit I walked over to him and hugged him and whispered "you did get the avengers to come to my party and set it all up thank you so much, your the best present I have got" I said then pecked him on the cheek.

After that we all went inside and sat on the couch I sat beside Peter of corse and Steve, "so kid who's your favourite?" Tony asked me with a smirk "besides Peter" added sam "umm" I thought "Bucky" I pointed to the metal armed man sitting next to Sam and Nat he blushed a bit and Sam elbowed him. Tony's smirk instantly dropped "I got you the car just to prove them wrong, I wanted to be the favourite" he sighed. Everyone laughed for the next few hours, we also ate cake and takeaway, everyone ended up going home and I looked at the two presents left.

Peter pushed me up to them and smiled. I grabbed one and ripped it open it was soft so more clothing??, I pulled it out and looked at him. He was laughing so much "SLEEP OVER" he screamed and pushed me to the bathroom "put it on" he stated behind the door. I sighed and slipped on the spiderman one-piece and walked out with the hoodie up. Aunt may walked in and cracked up.

In the second one there was just a Thor one-piece. After that we watched a few movies and slept, "goodnight Peter" I said sleepy "goodnight spiderman" he said back

A/N it's been so looong, May knows about spiderman btw and THANKS SOO MUCH FOR 4K omg more coming