First date

A/n ok so I haven't posted in ages because my dad just had surgery and I've been helping him recover so yea but MY STORY HAS 300 READS YEA BOI also period pains a bitch.

It's Tuesday 4 days after me and peter confessed our secrets and today I'm setting up a date, it's not like one of those fancy restaurant dates more like a relaxing walk and star watching then stuffing our faces with popcorn so it's pretty simple. I walk into school in a really happy mood because of the date I set up and I have to go find peter. Speed walking down the hall, I see the brown haired boy pinned to his locker 'goddammit peter you are Spider-Man just pop em one' and of corse it's flash. If he's gonna beat my boyfriend I'm gonna kick his ass "HEY FLASH!" I yell not waiting for a reply I yell again and start to jog towards them "get the hell" punch "away from PETER!" Face punch "y/n you will regret this" he says holding his nose. Peter is leaning on his locker laughing uncontrollably "hey Pete?" I ask "yea" he's replys and finally stops laughing "I was wondering if... you uh wanna go on a date with me...?" I say shifting my weight to my other leg "sure when?" He said with I huge dorky smile on his face "is tonight ok? I have it all set up?" I say looking up at him "yes that's perfect" he said both of us blushing. And then the bell rang.

(~time skip to date~)
So I'm sitting here 5minutes early for our first date at the park, my hearts pounding and I'm nervous but ready. Suddenly I hear footsteps behind me and I swiftly turn around I don't know if it was from fear or excitement "OMG peter you scared the shit out of me!" I pretty much yelled at him "hahaha sorry" he said laughing "it's not funny" I said huffing and folding my arms trying to look angry "ok,ok sorry, so what are we doing first" he said I looked at him smiling then took his hand and jumped off the table "we're walking round the park and then watching stars"I say excited and blushing a bit. "Sweet" he said and I just giggled. "So can you call spider buddy's?" I question just out of the blue "what?, no" he answers and looks at me confused "can u lay eggs?" I ask again "ew no" he laughed "can you make a giant web?" I ask excited on this question "yes I can actually do that" he said with a little giggle "ohhhhhhhh cooool" I say looking him up and down he's wearing our school science jumper and some black slacks with vans. I'm wearing cargo pants and a absent hoodie with black converses. We walk up near to the spot and we turn the corner and we're hear "wow best spot ever" he said looking at the open clearing "lets go lay down" I say gesturing towards the spot "hey y/n his is perfect" he says smiling I just lay there smiling like a doofus up at the stars thinking of something cheesy to say "no you're perfect" I said HEHE CHEESY GOD "awe thanks babe" he said to that I blushed so hard I swear he could see. We sat there for another hour or two and then we went back to my place and got ready for a movie "Jurassic World or Titanic?" I ask him instantly he yells "JURASSIC WORLD!" "Ok well it's decided" I reply laughing and suiting on the couch next to the popcorn in the middle of us I pick up the remote control and press play we watch through the movie and get closer and closer until we were hugging after that he peaked my cheek and left "bye spider dude" I say tiered and happy "bye y/n/n (your nick name).

A/n I made this story longer since I haven't posted in ages