I....uh like you

A/n 110 READS THIS IS SO COOL YAY more than I thought so this one is when peter confesses he like you so yea

(This is about a month from when sick is)
Me and peter have been friends for awhile now and my crush has grown stronger and stronger. Well today I really want to tell peter that I like him because tomorrow we are doing this big secret reveal thingy because we both have to say/show each other the secret. But of corse that's tomorrow. Right now I'm walking down the road on a Friday around 9:30pm which is kind of a bad idea. I'm not really scared though because I'm staring down at my phone, with headphones in looking at videos and pics of Spider Man's hot bod and listening to the album AM by arctic monkeys, not aware of my surroundings. Up ahead I hear a rattle only just and turn my music down and avoid my gaze from spidey boy wearily looking for what made that noise. "Hey l..little boy" a strange drunk man slurs, who just popped out of an alleyway. I just fasten my pace and avoid his gaze but that's what he didn't want."HEY I WAS TALKING TO YOU!!" He screams and lunges at me as I wince and get pulled back into the alleyway, "you are supposed to respond when talked to young man" he said frowning obviously angry. Then he smirks and pins my hands above my head looking at my.... uh boner!?!! Shit spideys hot bod was too much (lmao). 'I'm gonna lose my virginty or die' I think frozen in place because of shock. "Hey drunk dude leave the hottie alone" said a oddly familiar voice. The drunky instantly lets go 'hottie? What' "what are y..you gonna do about it spiderman" the guy said spitting on his name. 'OMG SPIDERMAN!' (Fanboy mode activate) "this" said spider man, as he flung his webs out of his wrist thingys and stuck the drunk to the wall. I just stood there is awe as Spider-Man did a flip and landed next to me. "Hey are you ok?" He asked politely "y...yea I'm f...fine" I reply blushing trying so hard not to fanboy and freak out, I almost forgot about what nearly happened "do you want me to walk with you home?" He asked "OMG! YES PLEASE!!" I yelled "sorry" I apologised. He giggled I know that giggle anywhere 'he's peter let's put up with his act though'. We walked in silence for awhile and i suddenly realised MY BEST FRIEND IS SPIDER-MAN OMG I GOT A BONER FROM MY CRUSH WHO IS SPIDER-MAN I HAVE A POSTER OF HIM IN MY ROOM OMG HE NEW THE WHOLE TIME I WAS CALLING HIM SEXY' I screamed in my mind and didn't notice I stopped. "Are you ok?" He worryingly asked "peter" I said with a pause "w....who?" He stuttered back "I know it's you spider boy" I said back laughing at him trying to cover it up "hey uh p....Spider-Man I uh..... have a crush..... on....... you" I said blushing like a tomato "I KNEW IT!!" He yelled excited and I flinched confused "what?" I questioned "I have had a crush on you and when ever you called me hot I thought of you saying to me as in me me" peter said. So we just stood there laughing and then he suddenly spoke up "so do you wanna kiss or?" He said awkwardly "sure" I replied both of us blushing, I stepped in the closer I got the faster my heart was pounding this is it y/n. Then he pulled his mask over his nose and our lips touched and it was magical I swear my heart was about to burst out of my chest "I love you y/n" my Spider-Man said all happy "love you too spider dude"

A/n also please leave any suggestions in the comments for me to right about in the book or my other one ok thanks for reading BYE