Sleep over!

A/n ACTUALLY THANKS SOOOOOO MUCH FOR 450 READS I THOUGHT IT WOULD ONLY BE 10 REAS OML

I walk out of school to hear a 'ding', I look down at my phone and see a text from SPOODER BOYFREN 😍😘😘💦
Peter:hey y/n wanna come round for a sleep over because I didn't get to see you at school😘

Y/n: OMG! YASS BITCH IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS.

Peter: ok we'll meet me outside the school grounds

Y/n: ok love you😍
I shove my phone in my jacket pocket and sprint to the school gates. I look around for awhile and I can't find him, what if he was joking. But then I hear him "Y/N WHERE ARE YOU!!" Peter yells "IM OVER HERE DUMMY!!" I scream back and end up on the ground laughing so hard. He jogs over just to find me crying of laughter. "What are you laughing at?" I ask confused "BAHAHAH Oh just that your hair is..... SOOO MESSY!" I say cracking up laughing again. He picks me up by my sides and I tense. He puts my back down and I finally stop laughing "you better have food Parker" I say as we start for his aunts house. "Don't worry aunt mays sooo excited you're coming she's cooking HEAPS of food" he makes a big circle gesture with his arms on heaps. We walk for awhile and we end up as his front door and he holds it open for me "gentle man peter!" I say teasing him with a smirk "y/n your here!" Says aunt may obviously excited we hug and then we move to peters room where we wait for dinner we're having it early since we staying up all night. Then THE QUESTION was asked "hey y/n are you ticklish?" Peter asks smirking "w...what makes you a..ask that?" I say getting ready to run "because when I picked you up earlier you tensed" he said with his smirk growing. Instantly I ran towards the living room but he caught up "AUNT MAY HELP!" I screamed, his hand ran around my waist and I yelped. Aunt may walked out into the living room and laughed. Suddenly peter started tickling me "N..NO AHHAHAGAHAHHAHA P HAHA PETER HAHAH STOOOOOP HAHAHAHAH" I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe. Then he stoped and aunt may just stood there laughing really hard, I put on an angry face and stared up at peter who's smirk nearly ran off his face. "Aunt may how could you" I say angrily "I thought I was your favourite" I said hopping to get a reaction from peter "when did I..... oh I see what you're doing" she said. Peter got off me and I stayed laying on the ground with crossed arms "dinners ready" aunt may announced. Straight away I got up and jogs for the table. "Heh that got you up" peter said laughing then we all started laughing and ate dinner. For the rest of the night we play video games on his x-box and then sleep.