Chapter 14 Names and Families

Peeta POV

Its been four months since we found out that Katniss is pregnant. I'm so excited. We want to think of some names today. Juditha and Jay are in school so we can think alone. When we tried to think of name with them they bombed us with a millions of names. We sit in the livingroom and stare at the celling.

"How about Mark and Sarah?" I say.

"No, too normal." she says. "Maybe Carrie and Jason.

"Nah, too well, Also to normal." I say.

"What about Willow and Rye?" she says. I look at her and smile.

"Willow and Rye? I really like those name. And Rye named after his or her uncle." I say. We sit up and write the names. So we don't forget them. "Willow and Rye." I whisper to myself. We sit around and have a lazy day untill Juditha and Jay come home.

"Hey guys, we thought of some good names for the babies." Katniss says. Both sit down and look at us with big, blue eyes. Why do they always do that? It melts my heart.

"Willow and Rye." I say and they smile. "Do you like those names?"

"Yes, they're perfect." Juditha says. I'm happy that everybody like the new names. I look and see Katniss frowning. I sit down next to her and kiss her cheek.

"Katniss sweetie, whats wrong?" I ask.

"Well, I was thinking maybe we should tell Haymitch. He deserves to know as well." she says. Haymitch has been a real dick lately. He's called countless times drunk and made Jay cry. If Katniss wants this than I'll support her. We walk to his house and open the door to the stench of alcohol so strong we both stared gagging. We walk inside and see Haymitch sitting at the kitchen table.

"Haymitch! Got something to tell you." Katniss says sitting down. He looks at her with lifeless eyes. I sit down as well. "I'm pregnant again. Thought you might want to know." she says. His eyes grow and he smiles.

"Really sweetheart? Promise?" he says. We nod and he stands up to hug her. "Oh Katniss I'm so proud of you." what?

"Okay well, we gotta go." she says. We start to walk towards the door but he stops us.

"Please, please let me come with. I'll....I'll do anything. I miss my family, my son, my granddaughter, my beautiful stepdaughter." he says. Katniss pulls him in for a hug and takes him with. We walk inside of our house and Jay jumps into his arms. "Jay I've missed you so much." he says.

 "Dad, what are you doing here?" he asks. We tell them what happened but they're still happy. He stays over night and makes Jay very happy. He has his family back. 

The Next Morning

Katniss POV

I don't know whats wrong with Haymitch but I think he's ready to change. I lay in bed as Peeta kisses my neck and I play with his hair. He comforts me almost every day. It makes me feel better while getting throught this pregnancy. 

"Peeta, can you go abit lower?" I ask. He looks up at me and smiles. He knows that my breast are sore so he massages them carefully. After about 10 minutes I hear Juditha calling for me. As much as I love her I groan with frusration. Peeta hands me a shirt and I walk downstairs.

"Whats up little girl?" I ask. She hands me a picture of Peeta, herself, Haymitch, Jay myself and two other kids. The twins. I smile and hug her.

"Sweetie, this is beautiful. Your as good as your father when it comes to drawing." I say. She smiles and kisses my cheek.

"When will they be here?" she asks laying here hand on my belly.

"About 5 months." I say. She smiles even more and skips to her room. I want Peeta now but he walks down at the moment I want to head back up.

"Hey, should I make breakfest?" he asks. I nod and sit down as he walks to the kitchen. Okay, family back together, twins on the way. Life can't get better.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, I wasn't really like this chapter so I hope its not that bad.

Nikki :)