Neither Lady nor Pirate

Title: Neither Lady nor Pirate

Author: sophie9630

Genre: Adventure

Status: Complete

Description:

Abbie has never been what one would call a typical lady.  Trying to keep up with England's rich and powerful is far too much work, and Abbie has never enjoyed the endless games of chasing acknowledgement form her peers.  When she's engaged rather unwillingly to the wealthiest lord in London, she knows without a doubt it will be the worst thing she'll ever face.  So what does she do?
She runs.

Finn has been roaming the seas as a pirate aboard The Iron Lady for ten years.  Since the death of his father, he's been pirating to provide for his mother, sister, and her two children--all the while unbeknownst to them.  While there have been a number of heists that have ended favorably, their poor condition has changed little. Finn wearies of life at sea, and begins thinking about leaving the business to return home to Ireland for good.  When he kidnaps a businessman's teenage daughter, he is absolutely certain that the ransom payoff will be the one to end his career as a pirate.

Abbie has always thought that pirates are uneducated, cruel, and just plain terrible company.  Finn is certain that rich girls are snobby and selfish and is dreading spending any time with one aboard the ship.

But when their journey together begins, they find that their expectations might be entirely incorrect.

With the voyage of The Iron Lady spanning the globe from the Mediterranean to the Caribbean, from the Iberian Peninsula to England, neither lady nor pirate will be able to resist the adventure--and romance--that will come along with it.

Personal Comments:

This is an amazing book. There are some grammatical errors but I don't mind them too much. Also, I was really disappointed with the ending but please don't let that make you avoid the novel. I truly believe this is one of the best books I've read on Wattpad, not just because of the creative plot line but also because who the hell doesn't love a good ol' pirate romance. At the end of the novel I had a lot of questions that were left unanswered but I guess that's life and I'll just have to deal with it!