Mother Lucker

Title: Mother Lucker

Author: grammatically

Genre: Short Story

Status: Complete

Description:

❝As they say, opposites attract.❞

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

Daniel Mormon is the luckiest person alive. Without even trying, he gets girls, grades, and attention everywhere he goes. Nothing seems to touch him, and it doesn't seem like anything bad is about to happen to him anytime too soon.

Harriet Benchman is, to put it nicely, miserable. Her mom and dad despise eachother, she has no friends, and her grades are as good as popcorn and ketchup put together. The only thing she attracts is rainy days.

They both abhor each other. One is perfect, the other is disastrous. So when they are forced to compete in a dance competition together, the only things that will come out of it will be total  annihilation (or so they think), and some sweet moves.

Personal Comments:

This book is fabulous. I've always been a fan of love-hate relationships and opposites attract so this was the perfect book for me. Harriet and Daniel just clicked so well and I was cheering on their relationship the whole way through. I especially loved how Daniel wasn't made out to be a perverted player like most men are portrayed in Wattpad books (not that I ever mind too much), but he was sweet and innocent. Also, Harriet was such a relatable character so it was really easy to love her. In all, this book is fantastic and you should read it many, many times.