Cinderella's Ghost

Title: Cinderella's Ghost

Author: permafrost

Genre: Paranormal

Status: Complete

Description:

Ever since her father passed away four years ago, Ellyn's stepmother and stepsisters have been making her life miserable. Ellyn is sure she will never forgive them - and definitely not Jarell, one of her stepsisters' accomplices.

One day, when Jarell gets into an accident, Ellyn suddenly finds his spirit haunting her. With only a flower and a voice as their guide, they have to work against time to bring him back to his body, and Ellyn is determined to achieve that no matter how much she hates him. As they embark on a series of adventures, Ellyn discovers that life is more than it can be.

Personal Comments:

What a beautiful story (I have a thing for main characters being 'dead'...don't judge me). The development of Ellyn and Jarell's relationship was quite nice to see (though it was hard to distinguish when the started liking each other), the way each character was written in general was superb and I just love Mrs Anderson, she was such a lovely lady. The story as a whole was very well written and even though it was short, it did its job well (though I would've liked to have seen just a tad more) and just as an added bonus I wanna see something in Jarell's POV, though I know that's not likely to happen (let a girl dream). In all, I congratulate the author on such an amazing book. Amen.