The Wolf Outside My Window

Title: The Wold Outside My Window

Author: Alex-Sinclair

Genre: Werewolf

Status: Complete

Description:

Ella Calloway has always sensed the mystery in her small town.

Rule number one of the secretive town she lived in; don't go into the forest.

A rule said to be lethal, is the one she constantly broke in order to continue seeing a secret friend of hers; the wolf outside her window.

Suddenly, the once peaceful town is getting many animal attacks and there are strange events taking place in Ella's life. What is she to think when all fingers point to her wolf? Does she save him? Does she turn against him? Or does she put herself in a position that could possibly harm not only herself but everyone she cares about?

Personal Comments:

Now, I don't read Werewolf based books very often but I must say that this was spectacular! This book has gently thrust me into the Werewolf genre, and I can't say I didn't enjoy the experience. My only complaint is Mel...What. A. Bitch! Okay, I understand that she was needed for the story to develop but come on, she really needed a good ol' slap up the ear!
*clears throat* anyways...this book was amazing! You, yes YOU Author...congratulations for this fantastic piece of writing!