Prolouge

(A/n: pronouns I will be used for most chapters. May switch point of view many times. Also a little change in plot with some of this)

Your Pov:
  "You really want to do this?" I asked.
   "Yes. It's the only way to find out what really happened to my brother and father" She whispered in reply. I nodded and silently watch her cut her hair. Now that her hair was as short as Matt's, and she was wearing his glasses, she kinda looked like a boy.
   "Katie? Where did you go?" I asked. She giggled.
   "I'm still here stupid. Anyways I will go as Pidge now" she said.
   "Alright. I love you, you tech dork" I whispered.
   "I know. I love you too (y/n)"

I awoke, tears streaming down my face. Approximately one year ago, she left fot the Garrison, and just recently, she had stopped texting me whatsoever. Did they have bad signal? Did her computer get confiscated? Stolen? Perhaps I will never know. I lay back in my bed, sighing, and wiped the tears from my eyes.
   "Pidge...Katie...I miss you" I whispered into the darkness, falling back into a dreamless sleep.

(Meanwhile)

Pidge's Pov:
   "Pidge...Katie...I miss you"
I gasped as I woke up, Green sitting there next to me. I realized I had fallen asleep in my workplace...again.
   Her voice, those words, kept ringing through my ears. I didn't even realize I was crying until tears spilled on my hands. I sat there, now curled up in a ball, not knowing what to do.
   Until I saw my phone on the floor. I gasped, shot up, quickly began working.