t w o

[ lisa's pov ]

"YAH LALISA WAKE UP WE'RE LATE" jisoo's voice pierced through the door of me and jennie's room. we sat up sloppily, rubbing our eyes. i looked up, jennie was combing her fingers through her messy hair.
fuck, you're hot.

"lisa can you go wash up first im sleepy.." jennie yawned.

as much as i wanted to slam my head back into my pillows, i dragged myself out of bed and went to the toilet.

it has only been a month since we debuted, but our schedules are already packed full. i won't complain though, because it was tiring and fun at the same time...and also because it meant that i could spend the whole day with jennie. i hurriedly got dressed so that jennie could use the toilet after me, and within 15 minutes we were on the way to the salon.

i plugged my earphones in my ear and jammed silently in the car with jennie sleeping like a cute little soft fluffy baby next to me. i grinned widely, it's hard to contain the gayness in my heart and just pull her into my arms. oh god calm your tits lisa.

sometimes i wished i could be affectionate toward jennie like how chaeyoung and jisoo are. they're always holding hands in the car and sleeping on each other's shoulders, not afraid of the rumours that may arise from their actions. i guess you could call me the biggest chaesoo shipper here because THEY'RE SO CUTE ASGDJDJ

"we've reached girls!" our manager announced from the driver's seat, causing the other three sleepy heads to groan and stretch. my heart thumped, we would be filming our first ever variety show today and we've all been waiting for this day since we debuted.

"oh right, i forgot to tell y'all that this show would be filmed over two days so we would have to sleepover in a hotel tonight. remember to choose your roommates." our manager winked and jisoo and chaeyoung.

i swallowed dryly, damn...in a hotel..what are you thinking about lisa, you nasty.
i cleared my throat and smacked my forehead. i stole a quick glance at jennie

...why is she smiling to herself?

;

[a/n: oooOOOOooOoh ]