s e v e n

[ jennie's pov ]

i woke up to find lisa looking at me with those big, adorable eyes of hers.

shit, don't look at me like that, im blushing.

"lisa come here," i pat the empty space beside me on my bed, "let me cuddle with you."

without giving her a chance to speak, i grabbed her arm and pulled her into my embrace, placing my arms on her waist.

you're mine and nobody will take you away from me, i thought.

our bodies were pressed together so closely, she could probably feel how rapidly my heart was beating in my chest.

i buried my face into her neck and wrapped my arms even tighter around her waist.

this scent.

this was the scent i loved, the scent which made me smile everytime i caught a whiff of it. this scent,

lisa's scent.

"hey lisa can we skip the showering for today.. i don't want to leave the bed." i pouted, and lisa turned to face me, wrapping her arms around me too.

"fine, you lazy ass. i guess you could call this a dirty night." lisa smirked. i gave her a soft slap on her arm and chuckled.

"shut up you're not funny."

my eyes were starting to close, being in lisa's arms made me feel so comfortable, so secured. 

i love being in love with my best friend.

"goodnight," i squished my cheek against her shoulder and drifted off to dreamland.

...will life get any better than this?

;

[a/n: thank you guys for all the support 💗 i'm beyond grateful 🙈]