t e n

[ third person pov ]

jennie and lisa ran towards the soft toy booth. 

"give me 5 tries please!" lisa requested to the owner of the booth.

she took the ping pong ball and proceeded to knock down the towers of plastic cups ahead of her.

"ughh i'm going crazy i only have one ball left!" lisa groaned in frustration.

"don't give up!!" jennie gave her an encouraging pat on her shoulder. unknown to her, that tiny pat gave lisa so much strength.

the girl took a deep breath and aimed the ball.

"AHHH I DID IT" two towers were knocked down with one try, meaning that they got two soft toys.

"great job!" the owner beamed at lisa while handing two fluffy unicorns to her. "have a nice day with your girlfriend 😏"

"thanks, i will." lisa chuckled.

this is it.

lisa's heart was beating like crazy, this moment seemed so surreal. she turned around and walked slowly towards jennie, holding the unicorns up in the air.

"one for you and one for me!!" lisa stretched her arm to pass jennie one unicorn. before jennie could grab it, lisa took the chance and got on one knee.

"w-what are you doing lisa?"

"shush let me say my shit first. okay so jennie kim, ever since the first day we met, since the first training we had together, since the first day we shared a room at the dorm and since the first day of filming a variety show, i fell in love with you. i fell in love with those beautiful eyes of yours, that precious gummy smile you have, and basically every aspect of your fucking perfect self. i want to take care of you and shower you with hugs and kisses. well, it's okay if you reject me, but i won't let it ruin our friendship, i promise."

-

"will you be my girlfriend?" lisa looked at jennie with puppy eyes.

"you know what? fuck it, im done hiding my feelings too."

a wide grin was plastered across jennie's face as she threw her bag to the ground and took a huge step towards the girl she loved more than anyone else.

lisa took jennie's slim waist in her hands and pulled her body towards her, slowly pressing them together. lisa bit her lip, and cupped jennie's cheeks in her palms. they were embracing each other's warmth so tightly they might explode.

jennie hesitated a while before she smashed her lips on lisa's soft kissable one. the sparks that ignited within them were full of emotions and pure love. she was scared that this would ruin their image, but feeling lisa's smile against the kiss assured her that there was nothing to fear. they knew people were watching, and they knew people were judging, yet they didnt give a damn about those people, because all they ever cared about,

was right in their arms.

;

[a/n: there's still a tiny chapter so please wait for it hehehe thank you for all the reads and votes and comments 💗💗]